Sari Factor Named President of Kaplan K12 Learning Services
- People ï¿½. // Electronic Education Report;1/28/2008, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p7
The article announces that Sari Factor was appointed as president of the K12 Learning Services of Kaplan Inc.
- Factor Moves From Kaplan to Weld North. // Educational Marketer;5/10/2010, Vol. 41 Issue 10, p8
The article announces that Sari Factor was appointed managing director for education at Weld North LLC in Greenwich, Connecticut.
- Factor Named Macmillan/McGraw-Hill President. // Publishers Weekly;7/1/2002, Vol. 249 Issue 26, p9
Announces the appointment of Sari Factor as president of the pre-k to sixth-grade educational publishing division of McGraw-Hill Education. Information on the promotion of Roger Rogalin whom Factor succeeded; Her career background.
- CORRECTION. // Automotive News;11/2/2009, Vol. 84 Issue 6384, p3
A correction to an article about the wrong surname for the founder and president of the National Chrysler Retirement Organization, that was published in the October 26, 2009 issue, is presented.
- Fans will drive World Cup online revenues. Sutton, Geoff // Marketing Week;6/29/2006, Vol. 29 Issue 26, p39
The article shares the author's perspectives on the important role of soccer fans who wants to be part of the 2006 World Cup in Germany in the online advertising revenues of advertising agencies. According to him, the attachment behavior of the fans and their desire to connect with other fans...
- People. // T H E Journal;Feb2008, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p18
The article announces that Sari Factor has been hired by the company Kaplan as president of its kindergarten through grade 12 Learning Services division. Assessment services provider Measurement Incorporated has named Thomas Kelsh its vice president of evaluation services. The Wikimedia...
- K-12 teachers' pet. Marshall, Samantha // Crain's New York Business;1/28/2008, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p29
The article focuses on Sari Factor, president of Kaplan Inc.'s K12 Learning Services unit, an educational unit which partners with public schools to provide remedial education, teacher training, and test readiness and college preparation programs. While Kaplan's core business is providing test...
- NLV CHAMBER LOSES ITS MAIN MAN. MILLER, VALERIE // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);4/18/2011, Vol. 28 Issue 16, pP5
The article announces that Michael Varney has resigned as president and chief executive officer (CEO) of the North Las Vegas Chamber of Commerce in Nevada.
- Morgan Joseph Continues Expansion of PP Group. // Private Placement Letter;5/3/2010, p5
The article informs that Rachel Beck has been appointed by New York-based investment banking firm Morgan Joseph as vice president to its private placement group.