Scholastic Generates Modest Gains in Ed Publishing in First Half of FY 2008
- Financial Briefs... // Educational Marketer;1/12/2004, Vol. 35 Issue 1, p8
Reports on the financial performance of two U.S. educational publishers. New York-based Scholastic Inc.; Tinley Park, Illinois-based Goodheart-Willcox Publishers.
- Scholastic Education Q2 Revenue Rises 8%; Profits Jump 55%. // Educational Marketer;1/10/2005, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p7
The article presents a report on the financial results of the U.S.-based educational publisher Scholastic Inc. It is reported that the educational publishing revenue of the company increased 8.3% to $94.5 million in the second quarter of its fiscal 2005, ended November 30, 2004. Further,...
- Scholastic Q2 Revenue Falls 2.1% Despite Technology Gains. // Electronic Education Report;1/12/2007, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p7
The article presents the revenue report of Scholastic Publishing in New York City. The company's revenue decreases by 2.1% to $97.2 million in the second quarter of its fiscal 2007 that ended November 30 as compared from the same quarter of 2006. The revenue profited from the sales of its three...
- Education Technology Drives Scholastic Q2 Gains. // Electronic Education Report;1/9/2012, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p1
The article reports on the increase of the revenue of Scholastic Inc.'s Educational Technology and Services segment in New York in the second quarter of 2011. It states that the company's segment has grown by 33.2 percent to 65.4 million dollar, which was driven by its key areas such as reading,...
- Technology Sales Drive Scholastic's Education Revenue in Fiscal Q1. // Electronic Education Report;10/6/2006, Vol. 13 Issue 19, p4
The article reports on the financial performance of Scholastic Inc. in the first quarter of fiscal 2007, ending August 31, 2006. The company's educational technology revenue increased 9%, while its overall publishing segment sales declined 0.7% to $127.4 million. As noted by CEO Richard...
- Scholastic Posts Record Second Quarter Sales And Income. // Educational Marketer;01/03/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p7
Reports on New York-based Scholastic Inc.'s revenue and profits for the second quarter in 1999.
- Financial Briefs... // Educational Marketer;3/31/2003, Vol. 34 Issue 10, p8
Reports on the increase in Scholastic Inc.'s educational publishing revenue during its third quarter ended February 28, 2003.
- Scholastic Q3 Revenue Up, So Is Outlook for Future of Fair Business. // Educational Marketer;4/16/2007, Vol. 38 Issue 8, p6
The article focuses on the financial performance of New York-based-Scholastic for fiscal 2007. As reported, the management of Scholastic expects increased sales in core clubs and improved efficiencies for strong business. It is noted that the sales of the company increased by 1.5 percent to...
- Scholastic Education Q2 Revenue Rises 5%; Profits Virtually Flat. // Electronic Education Report;1/13/2006, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p4
The article reports on the financial performance of Scholastic Education in the second quarter of 2006. Scholastic earned a 5 percent to $99.2 million growth in educational publishing revenue, while the overall educational technology sales went up to 25 percent to $30 million.. The increase was...