Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Co. Emerges
- Houghton Mifflin Harcourt EM's Top PreK-12 Publisher. // Educational Marketer;5/11/2009, Vol. 40 Issue 10, p1
No abstract available.
- Around the States ï¿½. // Educational Marketer;7/ 6/2009, Vol. 40 Issue 14, p8
The article reports on the adoption of the"Math in Focus: The Singapore Approach" by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Co. (HMH) at public schools in Fayette County, Kentucky.
- EM's Top PreK-12 Stories of 2011. // Educational Marketer;1/2/2012, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p4
The article looks at the top PreK-12 educational publishing industry stories of 2011 in the U.S. Publishers are promoting products aligned with the implementation of Common Core State Standards (CCSS). The Los Angeles Board of Education adopted treasures from McGraw-Hill for grades K-5 for...
- HMH Acquires Professional Development Provider. // Educational Marketer;1/17/2011, Vol. 42 Issue 2, p1
The article reports on the acquisition of Englewood, Colorado-based professional development research provider The Leadership and Learning Center by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Co. (HMH). It notes that HMH aims to promote the industry as a provider of services and solutions for schools...
- Life After Harcourt. Deahl, Rachel; Roback, Diane // Publishers Weekly;9/22/2008, Vol. 255 Issue 38, p4
The article reports on the whereabouts of former Harcourt Trade staffers since its San Diego, California and New York City offices closed following its purchase by Houghton Mifflino. A number of them moved to the newly formed Houghton Mifflin Harcourt (HMH), while some are still looking for...
- Partnerships & Acquisitions ... // Educational Marketer;2/7/2014, Vol. 45 Issue 3, p8
The article offers news briefs related to partnership and acquisitions in educational publishing market as of February 7, 2014 in the U.S. including publisher Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, MacMillan's W. H. Freeman, and digital content services distributor CourseSmart.
- Post-Bankruptcy, HMH Considers IPO and Acquisitions. // Electronic Education Report;7/9/2012, Vol. 19 Issue 14, p2
The article reports on the consideration made by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt regarding initial public offering in the next 18-24 months and is open to looking at small acquisitions in Boston, Massachusetts.
- HMH Launches Children's Website. // Educational Marketer;4/22/2013, Vol. 44 Issue 9, p1
The article reports on the moves of Boston, Massachusetts-based Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Co. (HMH) which has acquired Montreal, Quebec-based digital games developer Tribal Nova and has launched a web site for its storybook character Curious George. It states that the initiatives are...
- HMH, Career Ed Buy & Sell. // Educational Marketer;11/4/2013, Vol. 44 Issue 22, p1
The article reports that publishing company Houghton Mifflin Harcourt (HMH) has acquired Choice Solutions Inc., a provider of data analytics, integration solutions and professional services for state and district-level education systems. HMH is aiming to be an educational services provider. The...