Post-Crash Investing Practices Maintain Favor in Rebound
- ETF Trends: Actively Managed Funds Gaining Ground. Buttell, Amy E. // Journal of Financial Planning;Jun2011, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p32
The article focuses on the growth of the actively managed exchange-traded fund (ETF) in the U.S. Russell Wild, financial adviser and author of "Exchange-Traded Funds for Dummies," states that because of the ETFs transparency, tax efficiency, and low costs, it has experienced growth. The author...
- NAREIT elects officers for 1994. // National Real Estate Investor;Jan94, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p16
Reports on the election of NAREIT officers for 1994. John P. McCann as chairman; Kenneth B. Roath as vice chairman; Elected senior vice presidents.
- NAREIT elects 1994-95 officers. // National Real Estate Investor;Jan95, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p8
Reports on the National Association of Real Estate Investment Trusts' election of officers for 1994-95. Names of the new officers.
- Real estate trusts set records last year for proceeds and number of offerings. Goldblatt, Jennifer // American Banker;1/27/1998, Vol. 163 Issue 17, p18
Reports that according to data from the National Association of Real Estate Investment Trusts (REIT), Washington, real estate investment trusts made a record number of offerings and raised a record amount in 1997. Financial information on the offerings completed in 1997; Inclusions in the...
- after the storm. // Bank Investment Consultant;Sep2009, Vol. 17 Issue 9, p3A
The article presents an outlook for the Real Estate Investment Trusts (REIT) for 2012 in the U.S. According to Brad Case, vice president of research and industry formation at the National Association of REITs (NAREIT), the industry have started another bull market and REITs may lead private real...
- THE COMMON AREA. // SCTWeek;1/6/2012, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p3
The article reports that according to the National Association of Real Estate Investment Trusts (NAREIT), the U.S. REITS witnessed total return of 8.28 percent in 2011.
- NAREIT provides investors with way to test allocations. JACOBIUS, ARLEEN // Pensions & Investments;2/7/2011, Vol. 39 Issue 3, p8
The article evaluates the service Real Estate Portfolio Optimizer from National Association of Real Estate Investment Trusts (NAREIT).
- CALENDAR. // On Wall Street;Oct2006, Vol. 16 Issue 10, p32
The article presents information on conferences to be conducted by several financial institutions in the U.S., including the Securities Industry Association, Financial Planning Association and National Association of Real Estate Investment Trusts.
- Real estate group pushes for Internet sales tax. Heflin, Jay // Hill;7/7/2010, Vol. 17 Issue 79, p14
The article discusses the appeal of the National Association of Real Estate Investment Trusts to lawmakers to submit a legislation that demands Internet shopping sites to collect sales taxes in the U.S.