Do Your Balance Sheet and Job Satisfaction Fit the Mold? …
- Study Reveals Rising Pay, Satisfaction Among CFP Certificants. Hersch, Warren S. // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;9/26/2005, Vol. 109 Issue 36, p8
Reports on the result of the survey entitled "2005 Survey of Trends in the Financial Planning Industry" by the College for Financial Planning in Denver, Colorado. Increase of income of the certified financial planners; Career satisfaction; Factors contributing to the success of the survey.
- Use of Planners and Internet Grows, Says CFP Survey. Minkoff, Jerry // On Wall Street;Nov2002, Vol. 12 Issue 11, p33
Presents the results of the College of Financial Planning Board 2002 Consumer Survey on the use of financial planners in the U.S. Increase in the use of financial planners; Use of the Internet for financial purposes; Importance of the Internet and financial software.
- New Designation for Advising Domestic Partners... // Journal of Financial Planning;Jan2011, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p12
The article offers information on the acquisition of the Accredited Domestic Partnership Advisor designation announced by the College for Financial Planning for financial planners in the U.S.
- Advisors' Salaries Increase. Britt, Julie // Advisor Today;Sep2009, Vol. 104 Issue 9, p32
The article highlights the result of the 2009 Survey of Trends in Financial Planning conducted by College for Financial Planning in the U.S. The survey reveals that the salaries of the financial advisors have increased by 215,345 dollars per year and mostly get their compensation from fees. It...
- How Planners Practice... // Journal of Financial Planning;Sep2009, Vol. 22 Issue 9, p11
The article offers information on the 2009 Survey of Trends in the Financial Planning Industry report by the College for Financial Planning in the U.S. It notes that more than half of advisers enjoy their compensation. It also found out that 36% of adviser clients are given with complete written...
- Job Satisfaction Rated High. // Accounting Today;Oct2008 CPA Wealth Provider, Vol. 22, p4
The article reports the results of the "2008 Survey of Trends in the Financial Planning Industry" from the College of Financial Planning. Results discussed include those for career satisfaction, gross earnings of planners and client profiles. Career satisfaction is reported to remain high....
- William Anthes on a Quarter-Century in Financial Education. // Journal of Financial Planning;Nov2005, Vol. 18 Issue 11, p10
This article presents an interview with William Anthes, retired president and CEO of the National Endowment for Financial Education, about his 25 years in financial education, the crisis of financial illiteracy in the U.S., and side trips that may have delayed the growth of financial planning....
- Pressing the Team Practice Advantage. Oechsi, Matt // Registered Rep;Sep2011, Vol. 35 Issue 9, p99
The article focuses on the difference between client retention and asset acquisition of sole financial advisors and those who join or form another team in the U.S. According to a research, elite team advisors surpassed their counterparts in terms of new assets and client retention. The research...
- School for financial planning sees an influx of students from banks. DuBay, Keith // American Banker;11/18/1993, Vol. 158 Issue 221, p15
Reports on the surge in application from banker at the College of Financial Planning in Denver, Colorado. Degree and certificate programs offered; Benefits to the banks from the education and training provided by the school; Push into investment products by national banks.