A Few Thoughts On the Business of Hate
- Forbes Trinchera Ranch. Thurman, J.; Nichols, M.E. // Architectural Digest;Jun88, Vol. 45 Issue 6, p140
The publisher Malcolm Forbes' family enclave is a ranch in the Sangre de Cristo Mountains of southern Colorado. The property encompasses a quarter of a million acres; Malcom Forbes' Canyon House built in 1978 and his son Kip's Schley House built in 1916.
- Steve Forbes on civil society. Forbes, Malcolm S. // Policy Review;May/Jun96, Issue 77, p57
Presents a quote from Malcolm S. Forbes published in the `New York Times' periodical comparing football to a civil society.
- Ali-dada's arabian night. Dougherty, M.; Hutchings, D. // People;9/4/89, Vol. 32 Issue 10, p34
Talks about millionaire Malcolm Forbes' recent 70th birthday bash held at his palace in Morocco and attended by 800 friends.
- Malcolm sheiks up Morocco. Kelley, Adam // Entertainment Weekly;08/23/96 - 08/30/96, Issue 341/342, p138
Reflects upon the last bash of the late multimillionare Malcolm Forbes at his gleaming palace in Tangier, Morocco on August 19, 1989. The large number of celebrity guests; The massive cost involved in throwing the party; Reflections from guest and `Cosmopolitan' magazine editor Helen Gurley...
- Steve Forbes for president? // Human Events;8/18/95, Vol. 51 Issue 32, p5
Reports on publisher, Malcom Forbes' expected nomination for Republican Presidential candidate. Jude Wanniski's prediction on the schedule of Forbes' declaration of his acceptance of nominations; Composition of the campaign team of Forbes; Characterization of Forbes in terms of ideology.
- Capitalist in Turkey. Brechner, B. // Flying;Dec88, Vol. 115 Issue 12, p46
Publisher Malcolm Forbes went on a `friendship tour' of Turkey to drum up business. Describes his `tours;' Rationale behind the adventure; The Suleyman balloon; Motorcycles and Forbes' Boeing.
- That party. Baumgold, J. // New York;10/2/89, Vol. 22 Issue 39, p30
Describes the high society guests and events of billionaire Malcolm Forbes' 70th birthday party, held in Tangier, Morocco, with actress Elizabeth Taylor as the featured guest.
- Malcolm Forbes. Moore, O. // Yachting;Jun89, Vol. 176 Issue 6, p60
Profile of Malcolm Forbes, business celebrity and yachtsman extraordinaire. Personal history associated with yachting; Experiences yachting; Yachts he has owned.
- Forbes's publicity machine. Alter, J. // Newsweek;8/28/1989, Vol. 114 Issue 9, p50
Talks about Malcolm Forbes' recent $2 million, 70th birthday party held in Tangier, Morocco, and how Forbes used the occasion as a giant publicity event.