- Fubon Taiwan Championship. // Golf World;11/3/2014, Vol. 68 Issue 18, p16
A chart on the performance of golfers at the Fubon Taiwan LPGA Championship 2014 at Taiwan is presented including Pernilla Lindberg, Shanshan Feng and Amy Yang.
- Women's All-Time Major Professional Championship Leaders. // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2008, p946
A list of the women's all-time major professional championship leaders in the Ladies Professional Golf Association (LPGA) from 1946 through 2006 is presented.
- LPGA Championship Winners. // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2008, p947
A list of the winners of the Ladies Professional Golf Association (LPGA) Championship from 1955 through 2007 is presented.
- Breaking Through (Again). AVERY, BRETT // Golf World;5/30/2011, Vol. 64 Issue 34, p28
The article offers information on the performance of golfer Suzann Pettersen in the Sybase Match Play Championship, part of LPGA golf tournament for 2011, which was held in Gladstone, New Jersey. It mentions that Pettersen hitted 103 holes to defeat her opponents and win the title. It informs...
- Giving It Her All. Reponen, Jussi-Pekka // Motion-Sport in Finland;2009, Vol. 2009 Issue 1, p24
The article focuses on the professional career of Finnish woman golfer, Minea Blomqvist. Blomqvist is said to be the first in Finland that played on the women's professional tournament, U.S. Ladies Professional Golf Association (LPGA). In her first professional season in 2004, she won a...
- Fine till the nerves go 'Ding'. Mulvoy, Mark // Sports Illustrated;06/29/1970, Vol. 32 Issue 26, p48
The article features golfer Shirley Englehorn, winner of the Ladies Professional Golf Association (LPGA) championship in the U.S. in June 1970. It says that Englehorn grew up in Caldwell, Idaho, which is a place that is not exactly a golfing capital. According to the author, the LPGA...
- Ten Years After. Sirak, Ron // Golf World;7/7/2006, Vol. 60 Issue 3, p14
The article focuses on the victory of professional golfer Annika Sorenstam over Pat Hurst at the U.S. Women's Open in Newport, Rhode Island in July 2006. Sorenstam achieved her third U.S. Open title a decade after she got the first two in 1995 and 1996. For her, the championship was very...
- Tour Stories. // Golf World;4/5/2010, Vol. 63 Issue 31, p19
The article presents information related to women golfers Meaghan Francella and Natalie Gulbis at LPGA Championship tournament. It is informed that Francella took advantage of the LPGA being on the West Coast by visiting Scotty Cameron's putter studio and Titleist AP's test facility. Gulbis, who...
- Perfect Punch Line. // Golf World;11/30/2009, Vol. 63 Issue 17, p16
The article reports on the 2009 LPGA Tour Championship of golf in the U.S. which was won by golfer Lorena Ochoa. It is reported that, the championship faced several obstacles as its original sponsor Stanford Financial Group Co. became bankrupt and the championship was saved in the last moment by...