EcoClean: The Chemistry Of Cleaning
- Air Freshener. WOODY, TODD // Forbes Asia;Jun2011, Vol. 7 Issue 7, p82
The article offers information on "Reynobond with EcoClean," aluminum panels that can auto clean themselves and the surrounding environment, developed by Alcoa Inc. it is mentioned that the panels would help in the sustainability design of the buildings and will reduce their cleaning costs...
- Titanium dioxide: Limitless potential. Yadav, G.D. // Chemical Business;Apr96, Vol. 9 Issue 9, p21
Reports on the potential applications of titanium dioxide. Use of titanium dioxide in the breakdown of organics; Application as an oxidizing catalysts.
- Global TiO2 market to grow at 4%/y till 2000. // Chemical Business;Jul96, Vol. 9 Issue 12, p76
Focuses on the forecast on the growth of the global titanium dioxide market up to the year 2000. Name of the region; Estimated demand; Annual growth from 1994 to 2000.
- Correlation between particle size, in vivo particle persistence, andlung injury Lehnert, Bruce E.; Ferin, Juraj; Oberdorster, Gunter // Environmental Health Perspectives Supplements;1994 Supplement 5, Vol. 102, p173
No abstract available.
- Adding value to formulations with natural-colored titanium dioxide. Brooks, Kelly // Paint & Coatings Industry;May97, Vol. 13 Issue 5, p56
Describes the natural-colored titanium dioxide pigment called Hitox and its use in typical coatings applications. Particle size of the natural-colored pigment; Its iron oxide content; An example demonstrating the use of the natural-colored titanium dioxide pigment; Conclusion.
- Can titanium dioxide prices rise further? CHANG, JOSEPH // ICIS Chemical Business;11/7/2011, Vol. 280 Issue 15, p5
The article presents author's opinion on the rise in the prices of titanium dioxide (TiO2) in Europe.
- CORRECTION. // ICIS Chemical Business;3/21/2011, Vol. 279 Issue 10, p9
A correction to an article on titanium dioxide on page 24 of the March 7, 2011 issue of the journal is presented.
- Titanium dioxide. // Chemical Week;5/22/1996, Vol. 158 Issue 20, p31
Provides information on titanium dioxide. Prices; Growth of demand for the chemical in the United States; Expected growth of global consumption; Technology.
- TiO2 at a glance. // Paint & Coatings Industry;Sep95, Vol. 11 Issue 9, p65
Presents an interview with several manufacturers of titanium dioxide. Grades of titanium dioxide the manufacturers offers; Sales of titanium dioxide in 1995; Environmental compliance issues.