THE CELEBRITY 100
- Jon Bon Jovi 'WITHOUT SONGS YOU'RE JUST A POSTER'. // NW;11/1/2010, Vol. 18 Issue 44, p88
An interview with the rockstar Jon Bon Jovi is presented regarding his style statement, his memories of Australia, and his concerts.
- JON BON JOVI. Gostin, Nicki // Newsweek;6/25/2007, Vol. 150 Issue 1, p60
An interview with musician Jon Bon Jovi is presented. Bon Jovi talks about the country elements of the album "Lost Highway," which he made with his band, Bon Jovi. Bon Jovi talks about his long-standing marriage to his high school girlfriend and how he keeps his children out of the spotlight....
- LATEST BUZZ. Graff, Gary; Sutherland, Mark; Trust, Gary // Billboard;11/14/2009, Vol. 121 Issue 45, p30
This article presents some music industry-related news items, including the addition of a tour performance by Bon Jovi to commemorate the 20th anniversary of the fall of the Berlin Wall, Lady GaGa's record four No. 1s on "Billboard's" Pop songs chart from a debut album, and Leona Lewis's first...
- BON JOVI VS. MADONNA. Abel, Olivia; Dyball, Rennie; Wong, Marisa; Schneider, Karen S.; Alexander, Bryan; Clinton, Ivory Jeff; Cotliar, Sharon; Danysh, Travis; Gallagher, Dede; Green, Mary; Ingrassia, Lisa; Keel, Beverly; Voelker, Jessica; Wihlborg, Ulrica // People;11/7/2005, Vol. 64 Issue 19, p28
This article reports on the battle of words between Jon Bon Jovi and Madonna. Bon Jovi recently commented on the attention Madonna brings to her children when she takes them to premieres that she attends. Bon Jovi's children are unknown and are never seen at such events. Madonna's representative...
- STARS OF THE '80s FABULOUS AT 50! Bartolomeo, Joey; Green, Mary; Greer, Carlos; Jones, Oliver; Laudadio, Marisa; Lewis, Raha; McNiece, Mia; Zaslow, Alexandra; Cedenheim, Pernilla; Garcia, Jennifer; Marx, Linda; McNeil, Liz; O'Donnell, Kevin // People;8/20/2012, Vol. 78 Issue 8, p28
The article provides pictures of several celebrities that will turn 50 in 2012, one from the 1980s and one from 2012, including singer Jon Bon Jovi, actress Jodie Foster, and actor Tom Cruise.
- insider. Dagostino, Mark; McCarten, Hugh; Laudadio, Marisa // People;6/3/2002, Vol. 57 Issue 21, p53
Presents celebrity-related news briefs, as of June 2002. Birth of musician Jon Bon Jovi's son, Jacob Hurley; How Aretha Franklin was forced to decline an invitation to perform for Great Britain's Queen Elizabeth due to her fear of flying; Injuries sustained by musician Jewel; Others.
- FRAGRANCE FOCUS. // Global Cosmetic Industry;Sep2012, Vol. 180 Issue 7, p12
The article offers news briefs related to the fragrance industry. Lady Gaga has released her first fragrance, Lady Gaga Fame, in collaboration with Haus Laboratories and Coty. Retailer Charming Charlie partnered with Tru Fragrance to launch its line of branded fine fragrances, beginning with...
- TOUGH TIMES ON THE ROAD. WADDELL, RAY // Billboard;12/18/2010, Vol. 122 Issue 50, p56
The article looks at the economic status of the concert tour industry in 2010. Bands with high-grossing tours in 2010 are discussed, including AC/DC, Lady Gaga, and Bon Jovi. Bands with postponed or canceled tours are also discussed, including the Jonas Brothers, the Eagles, and Rihanna. The...
- Party Peeps. // Out;Nov2009, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p104
A photograph of several celebrities at various events held in New York City is presented, including singer Lady Gaga at the MTV Video Music Awards at Radio City, fashion stylist Rachel Zoe at the Calvin Klein fashion show after-party at the Standard Hotel and designer Robert Tagtiapietra at the...