- Restaurant Chains. // Inside Tucson Business;7/14/2003, Vol. 13 Issue 5, p7
Lists the largest restaurant chains in Tucson, Arizona ranked by the number of locations in the area in 2003. Subway; Burger King; McDonald's Corp.
- Chains deserve a break today: `Bashers' miss the big picture. Van Warner, Rick // Nation's Restaurant News;4/10/95, Vol. 29 Issue 15, p35
Editorial. Comments on the public criticism directed against chain restaurants in the United States. Allegations raised by anti-chain advocates; Significance of customers in determining the value of chain restaurants; Role of chain restaurants in the creation of jobs.
- Country Kitchen cooks up `best' campaign. // Nation's Restaurant News;6/19/95, Vol. 29 Issue 25, p14
Reports on Country Kitchen's television and radio advertisements.
- Lucrative `mixed marriages' receive blessings of fast-food matchmakers. Kramer, Louise // Nation's Restaurant News;2/19/96, Vol. 30 Issue 8, p43
Focuses on dual-brand partnerships in the chain restaurant industry. Optimization of occupancy costs; Expansion of markets; Need to solve operational problems.
- Gorin's inks master license deal for Seoul. // Nation's Restaurant News;5/27/96, Vol. 30 Issue 21, p50
Reports on Gorin's Cafe & Grill's master franchise agreement to open at least ten units in Seoul, South Korea in five years.
- Country Kitchen revamps menu, position. // Nation's Restaurant News;7/15/96, Vol. 30 Issue 27, p14
Reports on Country Kitchen's upgrade and new products as it readies for a family-cruise sweepstakes. Marketing schemes.
- Not just coffee: Operators are brewing up diverse opportunities. Liddle, Alan // Nation's Restaurant News;10/28/96, Vol. 30 Issue 42, p24
Focuses on the trend among Northwestern chain restaurant operators to expand into other markets with diverse offerings. Cucina! Cucina! Inc.; Pacific Coast Restaurants; Seattle Coffee Holdings Inc.; Tully's Coffee; Todo Inc.; Kaladi Brothers; Cinnabon World Famous Cinnamon Rolls chain; McCormick...
- R.J. Gator's to open NJ franchise. // Nation's Restaurant News;11/11/96, Vol. 30 Issue 44, p82
Reports on R.J. Gator's Neighborhood Sea Grille & Bar's plans to launch a franchised versions of its Florida-themed concept in Parasmus, New Jersey.
- The top 50 franchises. // Restaurant Business;6/10/94, Vol. 93 Issue 9, p79
Presents information on the top 50 restaurant franchises in the United States. Ranking in terms of sales; Number of units; Investment requirements.