Sweet Spot Found
- How Shree Renuka Sugars, once the darling of investers ran out of luck with a debt of Rs 9,976 Cr. // FRPT- FMCG Snapshot;10/12/2014, p4
The article reports that Indian sugar refiner and ethanol producer Shree Renuka Sugars accumulated a debt of 9,976 Indian rupees and mentions topics like investors, sugar industry, and managing director Narendra Murkumbi.
- Blame it on Rio. MODI, AJAY // Business Today;3/30/2014, Vol. 23 Issue 6, p28
The article offers information related to financial condition of Shree Renuka Sugars Ltd., India's largest sugar refiner and ethanol producer. Topics discussed include the financial impact of acquisition of two sugar companies in Brazil by the company, views of Narendra Murkumbi, vice chairman...
- Bittersweet. SRIVASTAVA, SAMAR // Forbes Asia;Dec2012, Vol. 8 Issue 14, p104
The article offers information on the career development of Narendra Murkumbi, founder of Shree Renuka Sugars, India's largest sugar refiner and ethanol producer based in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It discusses several facts which includes stock prices of the company, debt on the balance sheet...
- A FEW GOOD WOMEN. KAUSHIK, MANU // Business Today;8/31/2014, Vol. 23 Issue 17, p18
The article profiles several outstanding women executive in India. Noted is the story of Meher Pudumjee, chairperson at Thermax Ltd., who started as an engineer trainee and had to take the position at the age of 38 from her mother Anu Aga as Aga had stepped down as chairperson. Explored is the...
- Shree Renuka Sugars reports Q2 net loss at INR 120.3 cr despite 35% revenue jump to INR 1535 cr. // FRPT- FMCG Snapshot;11/17/2013, p5
The article reports on the financial performance of Indian sugar refinery and ethanol company Shree Renuka Sugars Ltd. which recorded a net loss at 120.3 crore Indian rupee for the second quarter of 2013 despite 35% increase in its revenue.
- Shree Renuka Sugars declares its Brazilian unit bankrupt. // FRPT- FMCG Snapshot;10/5/2015, p7
The article reports that the sugar producer Shree Renuka Sugars Ltd. has declares bankruptcy in its Brazilian unit Shree Renuka do Brasil Participacoes Ltda and it has filed for protection in the country under judicial recovery in the court of Sao Paulo, Brazil.
- Wilmar Reportedly Considering Majority Stake Purchase In Sree Renuka Sugars: Latter's Shares Spike 20% In Two Weeks. // FRPT- FMCG Snapshot;11/10/2013, p7
The article reports on the consideration of agribusiness group Wilmar International Ltd. to buy a majority stake in Mumbai, India-based sugar refiner and ethanol producer Shree Renuka Sugars Ltd. in 2013.
- Shree Renuka Sugars to merge UAE-based arm with itself. // FRPT- FMCG Snapshot;9/21/2015, p3
The article reports on the amalgamation of sugar refiner Shree Renuka Sugars and its subsidiary, sugar importer and exporter Renuka Commodities DMCC.
- Contract workers at Shree Renuka Sugar's Haldia plant stage protest. // FRPT- FMCG Snapshot;4/5/2015, p4
The article reports on a stage protest of contract workers from sugar producing company Shree Renuka Sugars Ltd. at its Haldia sugar refinery facility, after the company failed to renew the workers service contracts.