PAL Battles to Reinvent Itself
- PAL likely carries 12-M passengers in 2015. DESIDERIO, LOUELLA // Filipino Reporter;1/22/2015, Vol. 44 Issue 8, p14
The article reports on the financial performance of Philippines-based airline company Philippine Airlines (PAL) Inc. as of fourth quarter and full year of 2015, highlighting its aimed passenger target and profits, according to PAL president and chief operating officer Jaime Bautista.
- PAL wants hike in fares to Canada, US. // Asian Pacific Post;4/21/2011, p15
This article reports on the move of Philippine Airlines Inc. (PAL) to seek government approval for its plans to implement a fuel surcharge rate for passengers.
- PAL J class BOGOF. // Travel Daily;4/ 5/2013, p7
The article reports on the Buy One Get One Free deal offered by Philippine Airlines Inc. on roundtrip regional Business Class fares from Manila, Philippines to both Sydney, New South Wales and Melbourne, Victoria.
- PR agent specials. // Travel Daily;2/15/2012, p8
The article reports on the release of the new travel agent fares by the Philippine Airlines Inc., with special pricing to Manila and beyond.
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY. Lewis, Connie // San Diego Business Journal;8/10/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 32, p22
The article focuses on San Diego, California-based Southwest Airlines Co. The airline reported net income of 51 million U.S. dollars for the second quarter of 2009 in comparison with the 321 million U.S. dollars in the second quarter of 2008. It is noted that the airline keeps its airfares down...
- Government Wants PAL Back. Dennis, William // Aviation Week & Space Technology;8/12/2002, Vol. 157 Issue 7, p38
Reports on the plan of the Philippine government to control Philippine Airlines. Evaluation of share reacquisition; Liberalization of local travel industry; Percentage of government's share.
- PAL Asia fare sale. // Travel Daily;8/10/2012, p4
The article reports that Philippine Airlines Inc. (PAL) will offer special fares for several destinations such as Beijing, China, Taipei, Taiwan and Hong Kong, China as part of its Asian network sale through August 2012.
- PAL wants hike in fares to Canada, US. // Filipino Post;4/21/2011, p13
The article reports on the demand of Philippine Airlines Inc. (PAL) to the Philippine government to approve its plan to increase the fuel surchage by 26% to Canada and the U.S.
- Philippines super sale. // Travel Daily;9/26/2014, p2
The article reports on the launch of a promo by airline company Philippine Airlines Inc. which offer return fares from Australia to Manila for just $99 plus taxes.