Making Flying Fun
- Cheap Philippine seats. // Travel Daily;1/16/2015, p5
The article discusses the announcement of the CEBU Pacific Air that it is offering low fare air tickets from Sydney to Manila between July 1-November 30.
- Back on track. Ionides, Nicholas // Airline Business;Aug2007, Vol. 23 Issue 8, p88
The article discusses how Cebu Pacific, the first low-cost carrier of Asia, recovered from its losses. Cebu Pacific lost its way as it branched out beyond its core areas of expertise. However, after recognizing its problems and putting a recovery plan in action, the carrier was able to recover....
- Dancing airline crews are web sensations. // Filipino Post;10/14/2010, p11
The article reports on the safety dance video clip performed by Cebu Airlines male flight attendants, after a video of its female flight attendants performing safety demonstration received over 8 million hits on YouTube.
- NO-FRILLER IN MANILA. GOVINDASAMY, SIVA // Airline Business;Feb2012, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p22
The article offers insights from Cebu Pacific Chief Executive Lance Gokongwei about the success of the low-cost airline in the Philippine market. Gokongwei says rising oil prices and a lack of competitive advantage against Philippine Airlines prompted Cebu Pacific to change its business model in...
- Cebu Pacific plotting Aussie flights. // Travel Daily;2/1/2012, p4
The article reports on the plan of Cebu Pacific Air to launch longhaul routes from Manila to points that may include Australia from as early as the third quarter of 2013.
- Philippines : CEB cuts fares by 75%. // TendersInfo News;8/22/2014, p1
The article reports on plans of Cebu Pacific Air to reduce fares of flights for all of its domestic and international destinations. It mentions that the fleet comprises airplanes like Airbus A319, Airbus A320, 4 Airbus A330 and ATR-72 500. It presents views of Candice Iyog, vice president for...
- AC ups its IFE range. // Travel Daily;5/9/2012, p5
The article reports on the efforts of Air Canada to double the range of movies available via its in-flight entertainment system as it boosts available options to over 600 hours offered on-demand.
- That's entertainment for China Airlines. // Business Traveller (Asia-Pacific Edition);Jun2014, p14
The article reports on the plan of China Airlines to launch the advanced Panasonic eX3 in-fight entertainment system on its B777-300ER fleet as of June 2014.
- Airlines news. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;4/20/2007, Issue 2763, p50
The article offers news briefs related to the travel industry. According to TripAdvisor's inflight amenities survey, most passengers would pay extra for more comfortable and spacious airline seats. The passengers of Air France may learn a language from their screen while flying on Boeing...