Making Flying Fun
- Cebu cheap seats. // Travel Daily;11/20/2014, p4
The article reports on discounted fare from $199, one way, offered by Cebu Air Inc., operating as Cebu Pacific Air, from Australia to Cebu, Philippines until November 21, 2014.
- AC ups its IFE range. // Travel Daily;5/9/2012, p5
The article reports on the efforts of Air Canada to double the range of movies available via its in-flight entertainment system as it boosts available options to over 600 hours offered on-demand.
- That's entertainment for China Airlines. // Business Traveller (Asia-Pacific Edition);Jun2014, p14
The article reports on the plan of China Airlines to launch the advanced Panasonic eX3 in-fight entertainment system on its B777-300ER fleet as of June 2014.
- Airlines news. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;4/20/2007, Issue 2763, p50
The article offers news briefs related to the travel industry. According to TripAdvisor's inflight amenities survey, most passengers would pay extra for more comfortable and spacious airline seats. The passengers of Air France may learn a language from their screen while flying on Boeing...
- Air Canada: LHR to YUL. Maxwell, Chris // Director;Oct2014, Vol. 68 Issue 2, p95
The article evaluates the economy class flight service offered by Air Canada, Canada's flag carrier, as of October 2014. Topics covered include the airline's non-stop flights from Heathrow airport in London, England to Canadian cities such as Montreal, Quebec, Halifax, Nova Scotia and Calgary,...
- Pilots And Flight Attendants, Say 'no' To Cellphone Chitchat. // AirGuide For the Frequent Flyer;12/22/2014, p39
The article reports that the idea of the U.S. Federal Communications Commission (FCC) and the Department of Transportation (DOT) to allowed passengers communicate on cellphones while on aboard was rejected by air pilots and flight attendants. Corey Caldwell of the Association of Flight...
- Air New Zealand. Southan, Jenny // Business Traveller (Asia-Pacific Edition);Dec2011, p22
The author describes Air New Zealand's premium economy seats on its B777-300ERs serving the London-Los Angeles route. She mentions the aircraft's seat configuration together with the rate. She cites the other aspects of the flight, including the 10-minute boarding procedure, boarding...
- Travelling in style. Kelly, Emma // Asian Aviation Magazine;Apr2015, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p18
The article reports on the luxuries available to premium and economy class passengers due to innovations in the airline industry. It looks at The Residence offered by Etihad Airways on its Airbus A380, Virgin Australia's new business class on its A330's and 777's and Virgin Atlantic's new...
- Airline & Travel News - Travel Technology News â€¢ January 29, 2013. // AirGuide Online.com;2/4/2013, p3
The article offers news briefs related to airline and travel technology across the globe. The Federal Communications Commission (FCC) has updated its regulations on in-flight Internet usage and issuance of in-flight Internet licenses. Air travel experts are predicting higher airline fares in...