HPAC Engineering Grows Editorial Advisory Board
- SHEDDING LIGHT ON PHOTOVOLTAIC PROJECTS. Smith, Jack // Consulting-Specifying Engineer;Spring2011 Supplement, p2
Information about several topics discussed at a roundtable among experts on energy renewable energy source is presented. It highlights the participants of the roundtable which include Donald J. Krompak, vice president at Matrix Technologies Inc., Peter C. D'Antonio, president of PCD Engineering...
- Distributor-rep councils. // Electrical Wholesaling;Feb98, Vol. 79 Issue 2, p86
Highlights ideas from existing rep-supplier councils that distributors can use to develop their own groups. Use of a council to build a better working relationship; Allocating adequate time in the council preparation; Handling of company-specific problems; Ensuring effective communications in...
- Business advice via experience. Doran, Ryan // Fairfield County Business Journal;2/22/2010, Vol. 49 Issue 8, p2
The article offers information on the Wilton Advisory Board, which is formed by businessman Brad Scheller and which aims to let unite businesses in helping one another in grow amidst the challenging business environment in Connecticut.
- Expert advice: A look at advisory boards. Carlyle, Natalie Borris // Canadian Business Review;Autumn95, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p27
Examines how advisory boards are being used as part of the corporate governance process. Role of advisory boards; Factors influencing the decision to establish an advisory board; Benefits of establishing an advisory board.
- TxDOT creating advisory committees for input on TTC. // Twin Cities News (Munday, TX);12/20/2007, Vol. 25 Issue 46, p7
The article discusses the development of advisory committees to provide public input on the location of the Trans-Texas Corridor (TTC).
- MICHIGAN: Detroit Fills Its FA Board. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;6/20/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33734, p7
The article reports that the two final positions on the financial advisory board that will oversee the implementation of the city's consent decree with Michigan has been approved by the Detroit City Council.
- PALM DESERT RESIDENTS INVITED TO APPLY TO SERVE ON CITIZENS' SUSTAINABILITY COMMITTEE. // Public Record (0744205X);1/25/2011, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p7
The article offers focuses on the invitation for the residents of City of Palm Desert in California to apply for openings on the Citizen's Sustainability Committee advisory body.
- Saving your advisory board--and making your participation count. Hansen, Nancy J. // Adult Learning;Summer98, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p17
Presents ways for making an educational/vocational advisory board more effective and more beneficial on companies and employees. Purpose of developing educational/vocational advisory boards; Benefits of an advisory board; Guidelines for operating a successful advisory board; Responsibilities of...
- The ultimate board game. Gruner, Stephanie // Inc.;Aug97, Vol. 19 Issue 11, p97
Discusses how to build an advisory group. Details on how Doug Mellinger, founder of PRT Group Inc., formed an advisory group for his company; The importance of knowing where to look for expertise and the guts to ask for help; The example of Betsy Stewart, chief executive officer of Decision...