Under the Sea
- Getting kids hooked. Pearl, Anita R. // FoodService Director;4/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p70
Focuses on the efforts of several schools in the U.S. to promote seafood dishes to school children. Status of seafood consumption in private schools; Information on several seafood selections for elementary students; Seafood dishes that are considered popular in several schools in the U.S.
- Cadwalader, a top Wall Street law firm, plans major Charlotte... Kleege, Stephen // American Banker;3/6/1996, Vol. 161 Issue 44, p22
Reports that Wall Street law firm Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft has made plans to open a new office in Charlotte, North Carolina. Comments from James P. Carroll, the partner who will head the office.
- NY firms colonize a hale Brittania. Gross, Dan // Crain's New York Business;01/12/98, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p4
Looks at the expansion of the firm Cadwalader Wickersham and Taft, as it opened its first overseas outpost in September, 1997. Objectives of the firm; Comments from Mitchell Sonkin, a partner in the New York office of Cadwalader; Information on the firm.
- NEWS IN BRIEF: Cadwalader opens Belgium outpost. // Fund Strategy;5/3/2011, p5
The article reports on the opening of Cadwalader Wickersham & Taft LLP office in Brussels, Belgium, which was the second in Europe and its eighth international office.
- Cads' NQ pay hike still leaves it trailing US rivals. Manning, Laura // Lawyer 2B;Spring2012, Vol. 10 Issue 7, p3
The article reports on salary hike for newly qualified (NQ) lawyers announced by some law firms including Cadwalader Wickersham & Taft LLP and Sullivan & Cromwell.
- Cadwalader targets London growth as new City chief takes reins. Byrne, Matt // Lawyer (Online Edition);12/19/2011, p1
The article announces that Greg Petrick was appointed head at the office of Cadwalader Wickersham & Taft LLP in London, England.
- Mayer Brown departures continue with defection to Cadwalader. // Lawyer (Online Edition);8/24/2012, p2
The article announces that Stephen Day has been appointed as structured finance partner at Cadwalader Wickersham & Taft LLP.
- Cadwalader trades on Microsoft connections to scoop Linklaters competition star. Byrne, Matt // Lawyer (Online Edition);4/28/2011, p2
The article informs that the U.S. law firm Cadwalader Wickersham & Taft LLP has hired a competition law specialist Alec Burnside from Linklaters LLP for its new office in Brussels, Belgium.
- Cephas quits. // Crain's New York Business;6/6/94, Vol. 10 Issue 23, p30
Reports that New York State Banking Commissioner Derrick D. Cephas is resigning to join the law firm of Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft.