Salads Do Travel
- FRESH-TO-ORDER DOMINATES: BOEING CAFES GO ON DISPLAY. // FoodService Director;12/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 12, p1
Provides information on display cooking, a service offering prominent in Boeing cafes in the U.S. Test-marketing conducted by Eurest Dining Services for the service in Everett, Washington; Foods offered at the grab-and-go area of the cafeteria; Plans of Eurest for the business.
- AN AMERICAN MENU CLASSIC: PIE STILL RULES. Fiss, Mary Lassen // FoodService Director;2/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p72
Assesses the continuing popularity of apple pie in the U.S. as of February 15, 2003. Commitment of the American Pie Council to preserving the country's pie heritage; Information on the Pies for the Holidays program of Eurest Dining Services' Center Cafe in Portland, Oregon; Presentation of the...
- A highly versatile bird. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;10/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p100
Focuses on the turkey dishes served by several food service operators in the business and industry sector of the United States. Cost of the cutlets served by Eurest Dining Services; Estimated number of daily lunchtime customers that were served at Nortel Networks; Information on how food service...
- Eurest holds inaugural Dining Academy. // Nation's Restaurant News;6/10/96, Vol. 30 Issue 23, p18
Reports on Eurest Dining Services' holding of its first Dining Academy in May 1996 at its regional offices in Chicago, Illinois.
- Eurest Dining lands MBNA account-bloc. // FoodService Director;2/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p1
Reports that Eurest Dining Services has been awarded an account-bloc of the national MBNA Corp. foodservice business. National scope of MBNA's operations; Anticipated revenues to be generated by the contract.
- Eurest Dining Services. Zuber, Amy // Nation's Restaurant News;03/02/98, Vol. 32 Issue 9, p90
Features Eurest Dining Services, a restaurant company which services businesses. Goals in improving food quality, customer service and facilities; Growth in contract feeding through acquisitions; Leverage from ability to offer customers branded concepts.
- Eurest to launch multibrand food court. // Nation's Restaurant News;05/05/97, Vol. 31 Issue 18, p70
Focuses on Eurest Dining Services' plans to open a multibrand food court at the First Union National Bank customer service center in Charlotte, North Carolina.
- A FOODCOURT CONCEPT: Eurest lands 1st mall in Tampa, FL. // FoodService Director;05/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 5, p24
Reports on the move of Netp@rk.tampabay to award its food service contract to Eurest Dining Services in Florida. Menus offered by Eurest; Features of the foodcourt.
- Eurest Dining gives 1st-anniversary thanks nationwide. // Nation's Restaurant News;03/03/97, Vol. 31 Issue 9, p20
Discloses that Eurest Dining Services has launched a national campaign to thank its clients and customers and to celebrate its first year as a separate division of Compass Group USA. Offer of free lunches; Introduction of a national print and online campaign on Compass Group's Web page.