- Hot profession. // Restaurant Business;Jun2011, Vol. 110 Issue 6, pFSB12
The article discusses the duties of Cynthia Gold, a tea sommelier at Boston Park Plaza Hotel and Towers as well as the offered tea cuisines at the hotel. It says that Gold supervises the hotel's popular Afternoon Tea, develops tea cocktails, creates tea cuisine dishes, blends the hotel's...
- LOOSEN UP. Kyte, Alistair // Foodservice & Hospitality;Aug2009, Vol. 42 Issue 6, p37
An interview with Karen Hartwick, a certified tea sommelier at Tea Leaves in Stratford, Ontario, is presented. When asked about her influence with regards to tea, she refers to working in a Swiss tea house on top of a mountain in Switzerland. Hartwick explains the factors that made customers...
- Ready-to-drink sales rise 4.3% in '96. // FoodService Director;4/15/97 Supplement, Vol. 10, p7S
Reports on the increase in the ready-to-drink ice tea market in 1996. Views of Marty Miller, general manager of Marriott's at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte; Information on sales recorded by brand leaders in the iced tea business; Information on a number of decaffeinated brands...
- Iced green tea. // Restaurant Business;3/1/96, Vol. 95 Issue 4, p172
Reports on the introduction of an iced green tea product by Yoshi's Japanese fast food chain owner Yoshi Natori. Growing acceptance of the Asian view of green tea as a healthful beverage.
- Suited to tea. // Restaurant Hospitality;Jul98, Vol. 82 Issue 7, p102
Features tea recipes. Spiced Citrus Iced Tea; Lemon and Mint Iced Tea; Texas Tea.
- Cooling infusions. Mills, Jackie; Howard, Charlene // Southern Living;Jun94, Vol. 29 Issue 6, p174
Features recipes for iced tea drink variations. Ginger-Almond Tea; Fruited Tea Cooler; Sparkling Strawberry Tea; Sangria Tea; Cranberry Tea.
- Emulate the mad hatter. // Shape;Dec95, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p114
Features tips on how to make a proper pot of tea.
- Wooed by the romance of sun tea? Experts say there are better ways to brew. Mayhew, Elizabeth // House Beautiful;Jul95, Vol. 137 Issue 7, p38
Focuses on ways to prepare iced teas. Boiling of water to extract flavor from tea leaves; Choice of natural teas.
- Reading the Tea Leaves. // Real Simple;Mar2003, Vol. 4 Issue 2, p168
This article focuses on tea leaves across the world can be recognized. Black teas are grown in India and makes an astringent, robust malty brew. Assam tea can stand up to milk and sugar and makes a strong breakfast tea. Earl grey tea is produced in Sri Lanka, China and India. It is scented with...