- Rhubarb. // Restaurant Business;Jun2011, Vol. 110 Issue 6, pFSB10
The article offers information on several restaurants in the U.S. which offers rhubarb including the Mansion Restaurant, Bistrot Zinc and Nice Matin.
- Recipes for rhubarb. // Country Living;May87, Vol. 10 Issue 5, p143
By May, rhubarb plants are at their peak. Botanically, rhubarb is a vegetable, but it is used in cooking as a fruit. Some rhubarb history; Rhubarb recipes included.
- Rhubarb whip with soft custard. Farris, V. // Yankee;Jun92, Vol. 56 Issue 6, p93
Presents a recipe using rhubarb, which was abundant in the author's backyard.
- Spring for rhubarb. Wells, Ellie // Southern Living;May95, Vol. 30 Issue 5, p204
Presents recipes with rhubarb as a main ingredient. Rhubarb-Raspberry Pear Pie; Strawberry-Rhubarb Crisp.
- alive Readers' Recipes CONTEST WINNER. Stetsko, Skelly // Alive: Canada's Natural Health & Wellness Magazine;Apr2008, Issue 306, p197
A recipe for Rhubard lemonade is presented.
- Field-Grown Rhubarb. R. R.; R. P. // New York;5/17/2010, Vol. 43 Issue 16, p60
A recipe for People's Pops's Rhubarb Ice Pops is presented.
- Fresh Rhubarb and Strawberry Crepes. // Bon Appetit;Feb2007, Vol. 52 Issue 2, p60
A recipe for Fresh Rhubarb and Strawberry Crepes is presented.
- Rhubarb, Cherry, and Golden Raisin Chutney. // Bon Appetit;Feb2007, Vol. 52 Issue 2, p52
A recipe for Rhubarb, Cherry, and Golden Raisin is presented.
- Spring in a pastry. Clark, A. Carman // Yankee;Jun95, Vol. 59 Issue 6, p88
Focuses on the popularity of rhubarb recipes in New England. Cultivation of the plant by early American settlers; Recipes for Blu-Barb Pie, Rhubarb Coolers, and Pot Roast with Rhubarb.