- What We're Eating Now. // Louisville Magazine;Jul2013, Vol. 64 Issue 7, p78
The article lists several popular menus in various restaurants in Louisville, Kentucky including Black bean and zucchini cakes at Cafe Lou Lou, Eggplant in curry sauce at Zen Garden, and Buffalo chicken pizza at Mellow Mushroom.
- MARC FORGIONE. // Crain's New York Business;4/25/2011, Vol. 27 Issue 17, p0035
The article offers information on Marc Forgione restaurant including its location, prices of entrees, and type of meal being served.
- JAPONAIS BY MORIMOTO. // Crain's Chicago Business;5/12/2014, Vol. 37 Issue 19, p0026
The article offers information on the restaurant Japonais by Morimoto (JaponaisChicago.com) which include the address, contact number and entree price range.
- A Night on the Town: A Look at Family Restaurant Entrees. // Environmental Nutrition;Nov2009, Vol. 32 Issue 11, p5
The article offers tips and suggestions in choosing healthy foods with lower calories while dining out in a family-style restaurant. The approaches include knowing and understanding the words used in describing the menu, asserting to make special orders for sauces and gravies, and skipping the...
- All Over The Map, In A Good Way. // Restaurant Hospitality;Mar2010, Vol. 94 Issue 3, p12
The article features the offerings at Silk Road restaurant with the eclectic menus of its executive chef Martin Heierling at the Vdara Hotel in Las Vegas, Nevada. It notes that Silk Road is the only restaurant in the building that serves breakfast which shows off the skills of chef Heierling. It...
- Enticing Entrees. // Restaurant Hospitality;Mar2006 Cooking with Hospitality, p34
The article presents several recipes for entrees, including Ham Encrusted With Rosemary and Lemon Zest, Top Sirloin Steak With Sauce Robert, and Blue Corn-Crusted Rainbow Trout With Papaya-Tomatillo Relish.
- The vegetable debate. // Food Service;Nov2007, Vol. 5 Issue 10, p8
The article discusses the findings of the Healthy Halo report on the perceptions of both chefs and consumers when it comes to serving vegetables on restaurant menus released by Massey University in Palmerston North, New Zealand in November 2007. The results showed that the higher-market...
- A day in the life of a MULTI-SITE CHEF. Lutrario, Joe // Restaurant Magazine;Jan2014, Issue 233, p28
The article focuses on the career of executive head chef Brett Duarte of the steak-focused Argentine restaurant group Gaucho. It says that the heads chefs in all the restaurants have the right to create one strater, side, fish main, and dessert, which are subjected for the approval of Duarte. It...
- Red Lobster Shrimp Dinner. // Prevention;Apr2007, Vol. 59 Issue 4, p76
This article describes a shrimp dinner, offered at the "Red Lobster" chain of restaurants, with various accompaniments and side dishes. Each menu choice is given an evaluation with the healthiest options receiving the best reviews.