- Metz revamps `The Scrounge' at Gannon. // Nation's Restaurant News;3/25/96, Vol. 30 Issue 12, p23
Reports on Metz and Associates Ltd.'s completion of a renovation of `The Scrounge,' a dining facility on the campus of Gannon University in Erie, Pennsylvania. Restorations in the facility.
- WHAT'S IN DEMAND THIS YEAR: Menu development is based on local likes, preferences. // FoodService Director;8/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 8, p108
Reports that Metz and Associates' menu concepts are on the location of their customers. Strategy for learning the food preference of customers; Menu plans of the company for the year 2001.
- Breakfast with a Steeler. // FoodService Director;02/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p28
Presents information on the `Breakfast with a Steeler' program, developed by Metz and Associates to highlight the importance of breakfast to elementary school children. Who sponsors the program; Comments from Jim Twerdok, general manger of Metz; Details on the program.
- Qualified for the job. Booth, Hannah // Design Week;11/7/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 45, p14
Profiles Joanna Causon, head of group marketing at British education institute City & Guilds. Provision of vocational qualifications; Causon's implementation of a new brand identity; Branding work by Brandsmith; Development of imagery by CDT Design.
- Top marketers on the property issues affecting brands. // Marketing Week;10/24/2013, p9
The article presents quotes from marketing executives on property issues that affect brands, including property website Zoopla's marketing director Charlotte Harper on engaging local communities, retailer Furniture Village's marketing and ecommerce director Keith Moor on consumer education, and...
- The Marketing Society Forum: Is it damaging for premium brands to introduce cheaper types of products? // Marketing (00253650);1/23/2013, p25
The question is presented of whether introducing cheaper products is damaging for elite brands, including responses from chief marketing officer Kristof Fahy of bookmaker William Hill, planning director Ed Hayes of branding firm Bloom, and director Daryl Fielding of Daryl Fielding Consulting.
- Doyle's thinking means he'll be missed. // Campaign;4/11/2003, Issue 15, p18
Reminisces marketing executive Peter Doyle. Doyle, who died of cancer in April 2003, made a significant contribution to marketing. Across the world, many companies have taken on board Doyle's work on improving marketing practice. His flair for making the business of building brands exciting and...
- WITH NEW SUPPORT SVCS. DIV.: Metz pursues bundled accts. // FoodService Director;11/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 11, p28
Reports on the creation of a support service division at Metz and Associates contracting company based in Dallas, Pennsylvania. Services offered; Background on its leader, John D. Herron.
- WITH NEW MANUALS, RECIPES, ETC.: Metz sets culinary overhaul. // FoodService Director;11/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 11, p34
Highlights the Quality Through Culinary Excellence Program of Metz & Associates Ltd. of Dallas, Pennsylvania. Aim of the procedure manuals, concept materials and other initiatives of the program; Team members of the program.