- Up the food chain. Correia, Tony // Xtra West (Vancouver);3/10/2011, Issue 458, p19
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience as a waiter working on a graveyard shift.
- The Confessions Tour. Peralta, Jesse J. // Guide;May2007, Vol. 27 Issue 5, p14
The author discusses an experience of attending a dinner party held by his co-workers from the cafe. He describes his relationships with his co-workers, his life working as a writer and a barista, and his experience of living in a women's dormitory. He recounts his converations with his...
- Price Checks & Ashtrays. Kwan, Loretta // Teen Ink;Mar2005, Vol. 16 Issue 7, p19
The author relates her experience in working at a fast food restaurant. She relates how she encounter whiny customers and faces irrationally rude phone orders. She mentions how she hated a customer named Mrs. Snotty who kept on complaining about prices. She also mentions how some customers...
- Strange but True. Sandle, Rachel // Teen Ink;May2004, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p06
The article relates the author's experience of being stuck in a bucket of potatoes inside a walk-in freezer. She was taking a container of rice pudding when she slipped on the ice and landed in the bucket of potatoes. She tried to remove herself from the bucket when the room was blanketed in...
- DALE DOES DEUTSCHLAND. Irvin, Dale // Financial & Insurance Meetings;Nov/Dec2007, Vol. 43 Issue 6, p96
A personal narrative is presented which discussed the author's trip to Germany.
- A Connecting Thread. Barney, Kerrie // Crochet World;Aug2011, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p40
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's love for the art of crocheting lace which she inherited from her great-grandmother.
- TEACHING CROCHET. Long, Cindy // Crochet!;Jul2008, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p82
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of teaching her daughter how to crochet.
- SCHOOL CROCHET. LONG, CINDY // Crochet!;Mar2010, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p66
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of crocheting at school.
- Sick days fail to have the appeal they did when I was a school boy. Smith, Ron // Southwest Farm Press;11/19/2009, Vol. 36 Issue 22, p4
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of being sick when he was still in school.