- DIPASQUALE JOINS MEDICAL FOUNDATION. // SN: Supermarket News;2/21/2011, Vol. 59 Issue 8, p8
The article announces that Frank DiPasquale has been appointed as executive director and chief executive officer of the National Spinal Research Foundation.
- EXECUTIVE CHANGES. // SN: Supermarket News;12/8/2008, Vol. 56 Issue 49, p8
The article announces several appointments in the retail industry in the U.S. including Thomas Wenning and Frank DiPasquale as executive vice president of the National Grocers Association and Bill Gillispie as senior vice president of marketing and merchandising at Save-A-Lot.
- Exchange of views. Tortola, Jane Olszeski // Progressive Grocer;1/1/2005, Vol. 84 Issue 1, p14
Presents the views of Michael Sansolo, senior vice president of the Food Marketing Institute and president of its independent operators division, and Frank DiPasquale, executive vice president of the National Grocers Association, on prospects facing independent stores in the U.S. in 2005. Ways...
- EXECUTIVE CHANGES. // SN: Supermarket News;11/29/2010, Vol. 58 Issue 48, p6
The article announces several personnel changes in the U.S. supermarket industry, including the appointment of Charles Bray as executive vice president at the National Grocers Association replacing Frank DiPasquale, and David Boehnen as an advisor to Craig Herkert, chief executive officer (CEO)...
- NGA names DiPasquale, Wenning e.v.p.'s. // Progressive Grocer;Jan/Feb2009, Vol. 88 Issue 1, p16
The article announces the promotion of two long-time executives, Thomas Wenning and Frank DiPasquale, to executive vice president positions at the National Grocers Association.
- VaTech Explores Coffee Supply Source. // Food Management;Feb2009, Vol. 44 Issue 2, p12
The article presents information on a 15-hour visit by three representatives from Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University (Virginia Tech) Dining Services at Selva Negra estate and coffee farm in Nicaragua to learn more about the university's coffee supplier. The three...
- Open for Business. // FoodService Director;5/15/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p14
The article focuses on Virginia Tech University's decision to open its D2 dining hall for limited service on the weekends due to the increasing number of students on board plans. According to Ted Faulkner, associate director of dining services at the school, they now operate the dining facility...
- In Brief. // Food Management;Jan2012, Vol. 47 Issue 1, p12
The article offers news briefs related to food services in the U.S., including the LessMeat Monday meat reduction scheme launched by Middlebury College, the scheduled implementation by the All Eastern Maine Healthcare Systems hospital of its Guiding Stars nutrition rating system for food...
- FOOD MANAGEMENT'S. // Food Management;Aug2012, Vol. 47 Issue 8, p23
The article offers information on the Best Concepts Awards organized by the journal every year in the U.S.