Wolfgang Puck Express Enters Healthcare Market
- NRN names Wolfgang Puck 2009 MenuMasters Hall of Fame inductee. // Nation's Restaurant News;4/13/2009, Vol. 43 Issue 13, p4
The article announces that Wolfgang Puck restaurant has been named as the 2009 inductee in the MenuMasters Hall of Fame by "Nation's Restaurant News."
- PUCK FINDS THE RIGHT BLEND. B. N. V. // Chief Marketer (Penton Media, Inc.);Aug/Sep2011, Vol. 3 Issue 4, p56
The article reports that celebrity chef Wolfgang Puck's family of companies has maintained its own database of e-mail addresses with the goal of creating different audiences and targeting e-mail campaigns to them.
- Cook/chill and foodservice. GAZDZIAK, SAM // National Provisioner;Jul2013, Vol. 227 Issue 7, pCCS23
The article discusses the use of cook/chill technology that allows food to maintain its quality and shelf life for longer periods. Cook/chill systems have benefited fine-dining restaurants, college universities, restaurant chains and hospital foodservice departments. Food of any type of pumpable...
- prepared foods. // Stagnito's New Products;May2007, p13
The article evaluations several food products, including Japanese Restaurant Style Miso-Cup soup from Edwards & Sons Trading Inc., All-Natural Pizzas from Wolfgang Puck, and South Beach Diet Frozen Wraps from Kraft Foods.
- MenuMasters Awards 2009. // Nation's Restaurant News;5/4/2009, Vol. 43 Issue 16, p47
The article focuses on the MenuMasters Awards 2009 competition. It presents the creative menu items and awards given to various restaurants and dinning establishments including the plain white shake from Denny's Inc. for the best Limited-Time Offer, Tuscani Pasta Line from Pizza Hut for Menu...
- Wolfgang Puck. Coomes, Steve // Nation's Restaurant News;5/4/2009, Vol. 43 Issue 16, p62
The article offers information on the celebrity chef Wolfgang Puck who have opened another restaurant in Los Angeles. It explores Puck's dedication in the food industry and cites his Wolfgang Puck foodservice empire. It also looks at the ability of Puck to balance a chef's sensibilities and a...
- 15 Lists for 25 Years. // Gourmet Retailer;Sep2004, Vol. 25 Issue 9, p76
This article is looking back through twenty-five years of the specialty food and housewares industries. Indeed, it has proved to be a momentous quarter century, not only for the industry itself but also for Americans' lifestyles, which encompass what we eat and how people live their lives. In...
- Hits & Misses. Lempert, Phil // Gourmet Retailer;Mar2008, Vol. 29 Issue 3, p102
The article evaluates the Acai Green Tea from Acai, Wolfgang Puck Organic Creamy Tomato Soup from Wolfgang Puck, and Zevia Natural Orange from Zevia.
- Public health doctors press hospitals to evict fast food outlets. Sweet, Melissa // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);3/15/2008, Vol. 336 Issue 7644, p578
The article reports on opposition to fast food restaurants in hospitals which has been voiced by public health and cancer groups in Australia and a food policy expert in the United Kingdom. The public health and cancer groups have called for the eviction of McDonald's from the Royal Children's...