Chef Marcus Samuelsson Partners with RA
- Chefs' Night Off. // Town & Country;Aug2005, Vol. 159 Issue 5303, p124
Features several chefs based in New York City, including Marcus Samuelsson of Aquavit.
- America's asian invasion. // Travel & Leisure;Mar2004, Vol. 34 Issue 3, p46
Presents several restaurants in the U.S. Menu at the Fifth Floor restaurant; Use of Asian ingredients at the Uni restaurant; Contact information of the Riingo restaurant of chef Marcus Samuelsson.
- Marcus Samuelsson A GLOBAL AFFAIR. HAMM, LIZA // People;11/14/2012 Special Issue, p61
The article presents a recipe by the Swedish professional chef Marcus Samuelsson, with a focus on his plans for his annual holiday party in 2012; his incorporation of his Ethiopian heritage into his holiday menu; and a recipe for "Swedish Glogg," a traditional mulled wine.
- Marcus Samuelsson. // Hospitality Design;Jul2013, Vol. 35 Issue 5, p92
In a personal narrative, the chef and restaurateur Marcus Samuelsson recalls childhood memories of eating salted mackerel in Sweden.
- Marcus Samuelsson. Crair, Ben // Newsweek;7/25/2011, Vol. 158 Issue 4, p26
An interview with chef Marcus Samuelsson is presented. Topics include his male-oriented cooking website Food Republic, the state dinner he cooked for U.S. President Barack Obama and the Indian Prime Minister in 2009, and his work in bringing Scandinavian food to the mainstream as a chef at the...
- Samuelsson Puts the Dude in Food. Bazilian, Emma // Adweek;6/27/2011, Vol. 52 Issue 25, p17
The article examines mass media devoted to cooking and food specifically aimed at men, using Food Republic, a Web site created by celebrity chef Marcus Samuelsson, as an example.
- ETIOPIA LOST AND FOUND. Lee, Matt; Lee, Ted // Travel & Leisure;Nov2006, Vol. 36 Issue 11, p179
The authors share their culinary tour of Addis Ababa, Ethiopia with Marcus Samuelsson, chef of the Scandinavian restaurant, Aquavit. They recall their first experience with African cuisine in Ethiopian restaurants in New York City, Boston, Massachusetts and Washington, D.C. Samuelsson took them...
- Getting away from the daily grind: Chef's perk up menus with coffee-flavored fare. Cavanaugh // Nation's Restaurant News;11/01/99, Vol. 33 Issue 44, p41
Reports on the use of coffee to improve the menu by Marcus Samuelsson, executive chef at Aquavit in Manhattan, New York. Infusion of the flavor of the barbecue sauce; Technique for curing salmon; Enhancement of the flavor of other dishes.
- Star-studded celebration raises $530K for C-CAP scholarships. Thorn, Bret // Nation's Restaurant News;3/8/2010, Vol. 44 Issue 5, p50
The article offers information on the 20th anniversary celebration of The Careers in New York City on February 24, 2010, which includes the recognition of the achievement of Chef Marcus Samuelsson, the presentation of various menus for spring, and the presentation of scholarships to high school...