Tax bargains: Time to shop
- Universal Tax Systems. // Accounting Technology;Oct2000, Vol. 16 Issue 9, p54
Discusses the plans of Georgia-based Universal Tax Systems for its Tax Wise software. In-depth analysis of the product; Collection of customer feedback in the off-season; Overhaul of the Tax wise 2-minute estimator.
- Thorough Tax Program is Customizable to Any Size Firm. McDonald, Alysia // National Public Accountant;Jun/Jul2006, Vol. 5 Issue 3, p49
Reviews the TaxWise 2005 software from Universal Tax Systems Inc.
- TaxWise Diagnostics Specifically Warn You of Electronic Filing Issues. Gordon, Glenn // National Public Accountant;Oct2005, Vol. 4 Issue 5, p43
Reviews the computer software TaxWise Business from Universal Tax Systems.
- ATX. // Accounting Technology;Nov2007 Special Supplement, Vol. 23, p7
The article reports on the new services offered by CCH as a result to its several acquisitions of companies in the U.S. in 2007. It notes that CCH acquired ATX/Kleinrock in August 2007 and creates the ATX Scan&Fill, which allows users to scan W-2s and 1099s that can be exported directly into the...
- Universal Adds Business Tax to Consumer Web Site. // Accounting Technology;Dec97, Vol. 13 Issue 11, p12
Reports on Universal Tax Systems' addition of business tax returns to its SecureTax Internet site. Company's offer of a consumer site for online 1040 preparation; Returns added by the company for 1997.
- Universal Tax Systems. // Accounting Technology;Oct2002, Vol. 18 Issue 9, p39
Evaluates the TaxWise computer software developed by Universal Tax Systems company. Software distribution; Electronic storage capacity; Support methods. INSET: Universal Tax Systems TaxWise.
- Scan & Fill Program That Reduces Tedious Data Entry. // National Public Accountant;Jun/Jul2008, Vol. 7 Issue 3, p40
The article evaluates the 2008 TaxWise computer software.
- TaxWise Incorporates the Pay-per-return Option. Giovetti, Alfred C. // National Public Accountant;Oct2006, Vol. 5 Issue 5, p58
The article reviews the TaxWise Business compact disc read-only memory (CD-ROM) software from Universal Tax Systems Inc.
- Offers Copious Reporting Capabilities With Nine Report Categories. Johansmeyer, Tom // National Public Accountant;Nov2006, Vol. 5 Issue 6, p46
The article reviews the computer software TaxWise Fixed Asset Manager from TaxWise.