Getting started on the internet
- Your guide to business and accounting on the Internet. Trites, Gerald; Sheehy, Don // CA Magazine;Oct96, Vol. 129 Issue 8, p11
Provides a guide to business and accounting on the Internet. Availability of up-to-date information; Listing containing the Government of Canada site; Source of income tax information; Regulatory information of companies; Alternative references.
- PUBLIC PRACTICE. Dunn, Paul // Chartered Accountants Journal;Oct2000, Vol. 79 Issue 9, p87
Focuses on the role and impact of the Internet on the accounting profession in New Zealand. Growing number of accounting clients venturing into the Internet to reach foreign markets; Electronic commerce capabilities of Web sites.
- Selected Internet resources for accounting professionals. // National Public Accountant;Jun98, Vol. 43 Issue 4, p39
Presents an array of accounting computer network resources on the Internet. Associations; Exchange rates; Financial information; Forms; Government resources; International information; Laws, regulations and standards; Per diem rates; Statistical data.
- Resources for chartered accountants. Viehland, Dennis // Chartered Accountants Journal;Dec1997, Vol. 76 Issue 11, p14
Lists several Internet resources of potential interest to chartered accountants in New Zealand. Includes accounting and finance on-line resources; Computerized accounting home page; General accounting resources.
- The Mighty Mouse. Ryan, Karen // American Gas;Sep99, Vol. 81 Issue 8, p20
Elaborates on the electronic bill presentment and payment or Internet payment. Ways on how the customer can view and pay their energy bills; Option of sending bills via e-mail; Gas utility electronic-billers. INSETS: Fast Facts about Electronic Bill Presentement and Payment;How to Use the...
- WEB SITES FOR ACCOUNTANTS a brief introduction. Gowthorpe, Catherine // Management Accounting: Magazine for Chartered Management Account;May99, Vol. 77 Issue 5, CIMA Student p10
Discusses the relevance of Internet to accounting. Relevance of the Internet for the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) students; Information on some Web sites useful for CIMA students.
- The rural information highway. Stafford-Bush, Stephen // Chartered Accountants Journal;May2003, Vol. 82 Issue 4, p26
Explains how the Internet can be of value to accountants and business advisers in New Zealand as a tool for helping farming clients find up-to-date information. List of some of the top Web sites that accountants and business advisers need to be aware of; Importance for accountants to...
- REPORTING AND ASSURANCE HELPLINE. // Charter;Sep2009, Vol. 80 Issue 8, p11
The article offers announcement on the change of the email address of Reporting and Assurance enquiry service in Australia. It states that the new address is RAhelpline@charteredaccountants.com.au. It emphasizes that the old address email@example.com has been totally...
- Don't fall behind: the Internet and you. Metcalfe, Liz // Chartered Accountants Journal;Jun2006, Vol. 85 Issue 5, p70
The article provides tips to accountants in New Zealand on using the Internet and other business technologies. According to the article, email is a tool for communicating with clients and for exchanging information. It recommends the use of websites to offer direct sales and provide updated...