- BNA merges onto information superhighway via Internet. // Professional Safety;Jul95, Vol. 40 Issue 7, p48
Reports that the Bureau of National Affairs Inc. has joined the World Wide Web on the Internet.
- Powerful HR resource saves time and money. // Personnel Journal;Sep94, Vol. 73 Issue 9, New Product News p11
States that the Bureau of National Affairs, Inc.'s Human Resources Library on CD combines the latest CD-ROM technology with FOLIO text retrieval software to give you fast access to all the facts and guidance in the BNA Policy and Practice Series. Details; Contact information.
- The Bureau of National Affairs, Inc. // Working Mother;Oct94, p28
Features Washington, D.C.-based The Bureau of National Affairs Inc., an employee-owned publisher of newsletters and other publications dealing with public-policy issues. Participation in American Business Collaboration for Quality Dependent Care; Policy on flexible work schedules and...
- Latest OSHA law supplement examines various new topics. Lorenzi, Neal // Professional Safety;Jul98, Vol. 43 Issue 7, p13
Presents information on the contents of the `1997 Cumulative Supplement to Occupational Safety and Health law,' published by the Bureau of National Affairs in the United States. What this supplement addresses; Description of topics that will be explored for the first time; Contact information...
- Bloomberg BNA Debuts BNA State Tax Analyzer. Cohn, Michael // Accountingtoday.com;9/10/2015, p1
Bloomberg BNA has released BNA State Tax Analyzer, a multi-state, multi-year, multi-scenario state tax analysis tool for corporate income taxes.
- Juries backing employees in privacy and harassment cases. // Corporate Board;May/Jun90, Vol. 11 Issue 62, p27
Focuses on the US Bureau of National Affairs' survey showing the juries' increased favor on discharged workers. Employees' victory over charges of invasion of privacy, sexual harassment and slander; Anticipation of employee privacy as the top labor law issue of the 1990s.
- THE ARBITRATION OF TARDINESS CASES. Petersen, Donald J. // Journal of Collective Negotiations in the Public Sector;2000, Vol. 29 Issue 2, p167
Investigates the arbitration of tardiness cases that have been published in the 'Labor Arbitration Reports' of the United States Bureau of National Affairs and the 'Labor Arbitration Awards' of the Commerce Clearing House from 1984 to 1996. Definition of tardiness; Number and duration of...
- CD Sums Up Environmental Regulations. // Industrial Paint & Powder;Feb99, Vol. 75 Issue 2, p6
Announces the launching of a CD which contain information on air pollution, control and water pollution control by the Bureau of National Affairs Inc. based in Washington, DC. Information provided by the series.
- Most Thanksgiving holidays still a four-day feast. McShulskis, Elaine // HR Magazine;Jan1996, Vol. 41 Issue 1, p19
Reports that most employees in the United states get a four day holiday at Thanksgiving. Information from the Bureau of National Affairs; Related statistics.