- Hutch 9700 offers multiple configurations. // Bulk Transporter;May2011, Vol. 73 Issue 11, p47
The article offers information on the Hutch 9700 series of trailer spring suspension systems from Hutchens Industries.
- Widespread hangers for Hutch 9700 Series suspensions. // Fleet Owner;Aug2012, Vol. 107 Issue 8, p1
The article offers information on fabricated widespread hangers from Hutchens Industries for its Hutch 9700 Series suspensions.
- Strut suspensions. // Automotive Marketing;Oct93, Vol. 22 Issue 10, p56
Focuses on McPherson automobile suspension struts. Available models; Relationships of suspension geometries; Links and arms; Description of a McPherson strut unit; Operational principles; Maintenance and repair; Computerized suspension control. INSET: Strut suspensions (training program test)..
- Smoothing the way. White, Slaton L. // Field & Stream;Dec94, Vol. 99 Issue 8, p64
Presents guidelines in the improvement of the suspension system of pick-up trucks. Description of the four-wheel drive pick up trucks; Problems faced by the conventional suspension system; Features and mechanisms of the suspension system; Views on the effectiveness of the suspension system.
- Suspension system dynamics. // Motor Age;Feb95, Vol. 114 Issue 2, p47
Discusses suspension system dynamics in automobiles. Suspension system's role in keeping the tires in contact with the road surface under all types of driving conditions; Importance of weight distribution in suspension systems; Understeer and oversteer.
- Bus stops rolling. Pope, Gregory T.; Chien, Philip // Popular Mechanics;Aug95, Vol. 172 Issue 8, p22
Reports on a new suspension system developed at the Southwest Research Institute in San Antonio, Texas. Quartet of variable-displacement pumps; Computer's adjustment of pump displacement to control vehicle motion.
- How to beef up a suspension. // Machine Design;4/6/95, Vol. 67 Issue 7, p20
Reports on automobile suspension advances in the BMW 325i, Lexus LS400, 1995 Maxima and 200SX automobiles.
- COOL NEWS. // American Snowmobiler;Spring2012, Vol. 26 Issue 6, p12
This section offers news briefs on snowmobiling including adjustment tips for the Mono Shock II 128 Rear Suspension with an Apex and an assessment of the Yamaha Tuner Dual Keel ski.
- An active tank? D.M.; McCosh, Dan // Popular Science;July97, Vol. 251 Issue 1, p37
Reports on the possible application of an active suspension system which could replace conventional spring-and-shock setups in automobiles. Drawbacks of the system; Smooth ride benefit; Possible military application; Proposals to reduce power consumption.