- MARK YOUR CALENDAR. // Overdrive;Mar2010, Vol. 50 Issue 3, p93
A calendar of events related to truck industry in the U.S. from March to August 2010, including the Bayou State Chapter Truck Show, the Mid-America Trucking Show, and the Yellow Rose Chapter Antique Truck Show.
- MARK YOUR CALENDAR. // Overdrive;Oct2010, Vol. 50 Issue 10, p68
A calendar of events for the U.S. area for 2010-2011 is presented which includes the Charlotte Diesel Super Show, the Golden State Trucking Expo, and the Mid-West Truck Show.
- CONVENTION CALENDAR. // Bulk Transporter;Dec2010, Vol. 73 Issue 6, p48
A calendar of events related to the transportation industry from February to October 2011 in the U.S. is presented which includes the 2011 National Biodiesel Conference and Expo in Phoenix, Arizona, the Midwest Petroleum and Convenience Tradeshow (M-PACT) in Indianapolis, Indiana, and the...
- GREEN TRUCK RIDE 'N DRIVE. // Concrete Products;Jan2012, Vol. 115 Issue 1, p34
The article offers information on the World Truck Show to be held at the Indiana Convention Center in Indiana on March 6-8, 2012.
- Tip-Ex 2012 bookings up by 70%. // Commercial Motor;12/15/2011, Vol. 216 Issue 5463, p8
The article offers information on Tip-Ex 2012 national tipper and bulk transport show to be held in Harrogate, England from May 25 to 27, 2011 wherein exhibitor bookings has increased by 70 percent compared to that of 2011.
- High-profile exhibitors return to CV Show 2012. // Commercial Motor;12/15/2011, Vol. 216 Issue 5463, p14
The article offers information on the 2012 CV Show to be held at Birmingham NEC in Birmingham, England from April 24 to 26, 2011.
- NTEA celebrates 50 years of serving the industry with one of the largest Work Truck Shows yet. Sauer, Bruce // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;4/1/2014, p1
The article presents information on the Work Truck Show held on March 5-7, 2014 in Indianapolis, Indiana.
- TALK OF THE SHOW. // Fleet Owner;May2013, Vol. 108 Issue 5, p56
The article offers information on the 2013 Mid-America Trucking Show that took place at the Kentucky Expo Center in Louisville.
- 'ATFs need to be more flexible'. Hailstone, Laura // Commercial Motor;5/8/2014, Vol. 221 Issue 5585, p13
The article offers information on the meeting of trade body ATF Operators Association held on April 29, 2014 at the Commercial Vehicle Show in Birmingham, England wherein authorised testing facility operators expressed their concern over the lack of flexibility in the ATF system.