- Weather Guard reduces size of cab protectors. // Fleet Owner Blog;10/2/2012, p3
The article previews the Weather Guard Protect-A-Rail cab protector from Knaack.
- Storage solutions for Ford Transit van offered. // Fleet Owner;Oct2014, Vol. 109 Issue 10, p1
The article offers brief information on the Van Pro packages, storage solutions by automotive firm Weather Guard Truck Equipment.
- Information Vehicles. // Trailer / Body Builders;Nov2010, Vol. 52 Issue 1, p58
This section offers trucking industry news briefs. MyGlassTruck.com launched their redesigned Web site in 2010, which features the link to their 24/7 online store and a display of their glass transport racks. The color brochures "UltraShift PLUS Brochure for Linehaul Applications" and...
- Weather GuardÂ® Deep Saddle Boxes Offer Extra Storage Capacity. // Fleet Equipment;May2004, Vol. 30 Issue 5, p43
Reports that Knaack Manufacturing Co. has introduced the Weather GuardÂ® deep saddle boxes that offer extra storage capacity. Availability in aluminum or black finish; Suspension from the side rails of pick up trucks; One-touch latch system.
- Product Watch. MAHONEY, DOUG // Tools of the Trade (Hanley-Wood, Inc.);Winter2012, p41
The article evaluates several carpentry tools including the Hi-Side weather-resistant and tamperproof boxes from Weather Guard Truck Equipment, the PB 550 Pulse-Bac Vacuum from CDCLarue Industries Inc., and the 6-in-1 Linesman Pliers from Milwaukee Tool Corp.
- Product Focus. // Trailer / Body Builders;Feb2012, Vol. 53 Issue 4, p54
The article previews several products including the Aluminum Select bodies from Crysteel Aluminum Select, the Rugby Rancher platform bodies from Rugby Manufacturing and the Hero enclosed glass carrier truck body from MyGlassTruck.
- Skids for jobsite storage chests. // Rental Equipment Register Exclusive Insight;8/8/2012, p15
The article reports that Knaack is offering an enhanced four-way skid design on its job site chests, cabinets, and field station.
- A Plethora of Pickups. Gardner, Greg // Ward's Auto World;Oct98, Vol. 34 Issue 10, p47
States that the production of full-size pickup trucks is beginning to exceed expected demand. Reference to the upgrading of vehicles by Toyota Motor Company's competitors; Statistical data on full-size pickup sales in the United States between 1992 and 1997; Prediction of incremental growth for...
- Bigfoot leaves an impression. Bandle, Scott // West County Journal;6/8/2011, Vol. 47 Issue 23, pA7
The article reports on the 5th Annual Bigfoot and Midwest 4Wheel Drive Open House that was held at the Bigfoot headquarters in Hazelwood, Missouri, which featured monster trucks, merchandise sale and a mini-race for Bigfoot models.