Uncomfortable is good
- Denali and Century III Restroom Trailers. // Pumper;Feb2009, p126
The article evaluates the Denali and Century Series restroom trailers from Forest River Inc.
- Original owner returns RV maker to success. Nixon-Knight, Lynnell // Indianapolis Business Journal;5/27/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 11, Indiana 100 p30B
Cites the business success of Forest River Inc. in Indiana. Historical background on the business operation of the company; Business philosophy of owner Peter Liegl; Information on the manufactures and services of the company.
- Fast With Class. JONES, ALAN // Boating World;Jul/Aug2009, Vol. 30 Issue 7, p44
The article evaluates the South Bay 925CR TT boat from Forest River Inc.
- SOUTH BAY 722CR TRIFECTA. // Boating World;Jan2010, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p100
The article evaluates the South Bay 722CR Trifecta pontoon from Forest River Marine.
- Supreme Closes on Sale of Shuttle-Bus Business to Forest River. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;3/31/2014, p1
The article informs that American commercial vehicles manufacturer Supreme Industries announced that it has entered a deal to sell off its shuttle-bus division to recreational vehicle manufacturer Forest River as of March 2014.
- SHOWROOM NEWS. Hampton, Niall // Practical Caravan;Jan2016, p57
The article evaluates the R-Pod Travel Trailers from Forest River Inc.
- 2014 EXHIBITOR LIST. // Municipal Sewer & Water;Mar2014, p35
The article lists several companies participating in the 2014 Exhibition related to wastewater management as of February 3, 2014 including Forest River Inc., Jameson LLC and Cape Cod Biochemical Co.
- Rival manufacturers partner on emergency fund for employees. // HR Specialist: Compensation & Benefits;Dec2014, Vol. 9 Issue 12, p7
The article offers information on the partnership between the recreational vehicle manufacturers Forest River Inc. and Thor Industries to develop and fund the Forest River/Thor Community Foundation in Elkhart, Indiana to provide grants to employees during emergencies.
- Ind. RV maker plans nearly 400 jobs for 3 plants in SW Michigan. // Crain's Detroit Business;2/2/2015, Vol. 31 Issue 5, p2
The article reports on the manufacturing facility construction plans of recreational vehicle company Forest River Manufacturing Inc. in Southwest Michigan.