New developments from suppliers
- Bendix achieves air disc brake milestone. // Trailer / Body Builders;Sep2011, Vol. 52 Issue 11, p14
The article reports that Bendix Spicer Foundation Brake LLC (BSFB) achieved a manufacturing milestone with the manufacture of its 175,000th Bendix ADB22X air disc brake in Bowling Green, Kentucky.
- Mack chooses Bendix drum brakes as standard offering. // Bulk Transporter;May2010, Vol. 72 Issue 11, p44
The article reports on the move of Mack Trucks to choose Bendix Spicer Foundation Brake LLC's drum brakes as standard offering for its on-highway and vocational commercial vehicles in the U.S.
- Friction line to meet varied needs. // American Trucker;Dec2013, p12
The article offers a preview of Bendix Basic Friction, Bendix Advanced Friction, and Bendix OE Friction, part of Bendix Spicer Foundation Brake's aftermarket truck friction line.
- Brake rules. // Bulk Transporter;Oct2012, Vol. 75 Issue 4, p25
The article reports on the release of the white paper of Bendix Spicer Foundation Brake LLC (BSFB) regarding brake rules in the U.S. It mentions that the paper examines the evolution of the mandate from braking in the U.S. trucking industry. It also looks solutions to meet braking requirements...
- By the numbers. // Bulk Transporter;Oct2015, Vol. 78 Issue 4, p35
The article discusses the tips offered by Swedish public company Haldex and the joint venture firm Bendix Spicer Foundation Brake LLC to keep truck and trailer brakes in top condition. Topics covered include the role being played by drivers in a solid brake maintenance program, the components...
- Bendix Spicer publishes white paper on brakes. // Fleet Owner Blog;7/19/2012, p3
The article discusses the Bendix Spicer Foundation Brake (BSFB) 2012 white paper on the federal reduced stopping distance mandate. Titled, "The Federal Reduced Stopping Distance Mandate: Impact and Solutions," the paper examines the evolution of the mandate and how the ruling fits within the...
- Bendix Spicer Foundation Brake Enters Market. // Fleet Equipment;Apr2005, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p15
Reports on the plan of Bendix Spicer Foundation Brake (BSFB) LLC on how to serve the heavy duty truck market with three main product lines in the U.S. Entrance of BSFB into the market under the Roadranger banner; Management of aftermarket sales under Bendix; Disclosure of the sales plans for the...
- New aftermarket friction lines to meet every need. // Fleet Owner Blog;9/12/2013, p1
The article reports on an aftermarket friction line launched by brake technology provider Bendix Spicer Foundation Brake which include Bendix Basic Friction, Bendix Advanced Friction and Bendix OE Friction.
- changing roles. // Refrigerated Transporter;May2009, Vol. 44 Issue 12, p48
The article presents news briefs in the refrigerated transport industry in the U.S. More than 120 of its drivers were honored by Packerland Transport. Walter Frankiewicz was named president of Bendix Spicer Foundation Brake LLC. The Speed-Master 1600 high-performance door was introduced by...