New trailers introduced at MATS
- R/S Godwin adds dump body side option. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;3/3/2014, p1
The article discusses the availability of an extruded side option by Godwin Group affiliate R/S Godwin Truck Body Co.'s AG series aluminum dump body which uses extrusion construction on the sides and tailgate.
- Godwin's AG Series Dump Bodies Now Have Smooth Side. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;8/12/2013, p2
The article offers brief information on the smooth-side AG series aluminum dump body from R/S-Godwin Truck Body Co.
- Product Focus. // Trailer / Body Builders;Feb2014, Vol. 55 Issue 4, p56
The article previews several products including the Load'N'Go ST-2000 steel service body from Fleetwest Transferable Truck Bodies, an AG Series aluminum dump body from R/S Godwin Truck Body Co., and the Duraclass Sidewinder dump body.
- ITS is upon us. Hatfield, Allison // Overdrive;May98, Vol. 38 Issue 5, p71
Discusses the history of the International Trucking Show (ITS) in the United States. Date of the first International Trucking Show; Venue of the 1998 ITS; Seminars offered to participants.
- Go West, young man. Mason, Jeff // Overdrive;May98, Vol. 38 Issue 5, p5
Previews the first Great American Trucking Show in Dallas, Texas scheduled on September 16-18, 1999. Major sponsors of the show; Reason for choosing Texas as the venue of the show.
- Gearing up for the long haul. Deierlein, Bob // World Wastes;Jun97, Vol. 40 Issue 6, p28
Previews the 1997 Mid-America Trucking Show. Event description; Participants; Highlights on possible trucks to be showcased at the event.
- Antique trucks draw crowds. // Overdrive;Sep96, Vol. 36 Issue 9, p10
Reports on the holding of the 17th National Antique Truck Show, held at the Dana Technical Resource Park in Ottawa Lake, Michigan. Sponsorship by American Truck Historical Society; Estimated number of attendees.
- Viva ITS! Magner, Carolyn // Overdrive;May97, Vol. 37 Issue 5, p51
Focuses on the 1997 International Trucking Show to be held in Las Vegas, Nevada from May 14 to 16. Seminars prepared by the California Trucking Association; Trivia about Las Vegas; Attractions in the city.
- International Trucking Show goes online. Lockridge, Deborah // Overdrive;May97, Vol. 37 Issue 5, p100
Reports on the availability of online information during the 1997 International Trucking Show in Las Vegas, Nevada. Web site address; Listing of exhibitors and seminars.