Industry plants rebounding from tornadoes
- Getting the show on the road. SAUER, BRUCE // Trailer / Body Builders;Jul2010, Vol. 51 Issue 9, p174
The article highlights the Ideas in Motion private trade road show sponsored by Marmon Highway Technologies, an organization comprising of Fontaine Trailer and eight other trailer-related companies. The travelling road show was conceived by the organization in order to reach out to trailer...
- People and Positions. // Trailer / Body Builders;Sep2014, Vol. 55 Issue 11, p63
The article announces that Martin Kleker has been appointed as regional vice-president for the U.S. Central Region of Mack Trucks, Robert Doyle has been named director for supply chain management at Curry Supply Company and Ken Kelley has been named group president of the Fontaine Fifth Wheel...
- Marmon to host free tech expo. // Fleet Owner;Sep2010, Vol. 105 Issue 9, p58
The article offers information on a free technology exposition to be hosted by Marmon Highway Technologies LLC at its headquarters in Trussville, Alabama on September 28, 2010.
- BWE developing complementary systems. // Trailer / Body Builders;May2011, Vol. 52 Issue 7, p10
The article reports that Brake and Wheel Ends (BWE) of Cullman, Alabama, a business group of Marmon Highway Technologies (MHT), is developing systems to improve performance of brake and wheel end components for the heavy truck and trailer market.
- Marmon Highway Technologies launches division dedicated to intermodal. // Fleet Owner Blog;1/16/2014, p4
The article reports that Marmon Highway Technologies has launched Fontaine Intermodal, a stand-alone division within its Fontaine Engineered Products company which will design and produce products for the intermodal transportation market.
- Marmon group issues products. // Fleet Owner;Jun2003, Vol. 98 Issue 6, p44
Looks at products for the trucking industry launched by various units of Marmon Highway Technologies. Inclusion of Marmon-Herrington's introduction of its Low Floor front wheel steer/drive system; Detroit Steel Products' launch of the Stabil-Air value-priced air suspension system; Fontaine...
- Platform lengthens to meet assignment. // Fleet Owner;Jan1998, Vol. 93 Issue 1, p33
Evaluates the LTP-4 model, a telescopic flat platform trailer by Fontaine Trailer Company. Features of the model.
- Aluminum siderail added to Fontaine trailer. // Fleet Owner Exclusive Insight;2/7/2012, p1
The article reports on the move of Fontaine Trailer Co. to offer its Infinity trailers with the patented RASR Routed Aluminum SideRail in 2012.
- Take a test, win flatbed. // Overdrive;Apr2011, Vol. 51 Issue 4, p8
The article focuses on the online examination administered by Fontaine Trailer Co. in which winners will be awarded with the Revolution 52 aluminum flatbed.