Heckmann Corporation orders 200 Peterbilt liquefied natural gas trucks
- Peterbilt nets LNG order. // Fleet Owner;Jun2011, Vol. 106 Issue 6, p58
The article reports that Heckmann Corp., a water solutions company servicing the oil and shale gas exploration and production marketplace, has ordered 200 Peterbilt Model 367 liquefied natural gas (LNG) trucks to transform its tractor-trailer fleet from diesel to natural gas vehicles. Bill...
- Heckmann orders 200 Peterbilt LNG trucks. // Bulk Transporter Exclusive Insight;5/ 2/2011, p7
The article reports on the 200 Peterbilt Model 367 liquefied natural gas (LNG) trucks purchased by Peterbilt Motors Co. It says that Peterbilt and Heckmann Corp. have partnered to transition tractor-trailer fleet to natural gas vehicles (NGVs) from traditional diesel vehicles. Richard J....
- Peterbilt Ultra-Sleeper offers full-size comfort. Lockridge, Deborah // Overdrive;May96, Vol. 36 Issue 5, p53
Features the Unibilt UltraSleeper truck from Peterbilt Motor Co. designed for a husband-and-wife team. Couch-style seating; Full-size folding bed; Appliances; Furniture; Modular construction and air-suspension system.
- SHARPER AERO. Hartley, Paul // Overdrive;Mar2001, Vol. 41 Issue 3, p42
Features the peterbilt 387 automobile from Peterbilt Motors in La Crosse, Wisconsin. Characteristic of a model car; Advantage of the model to the user; Price of the truck.
- Peterbilt Motors weighs front discharge mixers. // Concrete Products;Jan1997, Vol. 100 Issue 1, p16
Introduces the front discharge mixer (FDM) truck model prototype manufactured by Peterbilt Motors Co. of Denton, Texas. Features of the truck; Engine specifications; Comments from Peterbilt general manager, Nick Panza; List of other trucks introduced by Peterbilt.
- Peterbilt Presents `Experience of Class' // Fleet Equipment;Aug2000, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p32
Deals with the two-day event in North Carolina hosted by Peterbilt Motors Co. for medium-duty truck users which provides hands-on opportunity to learn how its products can benefit their businesses. Participants of the event; Performance capabilities of Peterbilt trucks.
- Lessons learned. Bald, Jim // Overdrive;Jul96, Vol. 36 Issue 7, p48
Features Peterbilt Motor Co.'s 1996 Peterbilt 377 A/E. Specifications; Performance test results.
- Peterbilt introduces new construction vehicle: The 111-in. BBC model 357. // Fleet Equipment;Nov97, Vol. 23 Issue 11, p13
Reports on Peterbilt Motors Co.'s introduction of a new 111-inch BBC Model 357 truck used in the construction industry. Features; Factors in product development.
- Peterbilt unveils Model 579 tractor at MATS. // Bulk Transporter;May2012, Vol. 74 Issue 11, p48
The article presents information on the new Model 579 truck from Peterbilt Motors Co.