Florida Utility Trailers acquires dealership
- Craftsmen Trailer Expands Operations in Davenport, Iowa. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;12/2/2015, p1
The article reports on the acquisition of semi-trailer manufacturer Utility Trailer Manufacturing Co. dealership by Craftsmen Trailer LLC located in Davenport, Iowa from Thompson Truck and Trailer.
- Utility Trailer Sales opening Texas parts location. // Fleet Owner Blog;5/19/2014, p2
The article reports that the U.S. semi-trailer manufacturer, Utility Trailer Manufacturing Co. has opened a new parts location in San Benito, Texas.
- Utility Trailer Manufacturing opens PDC. // Trailer / Body Builders;Apr2011, Vol. 52 Issue 6, p11
The article highlights the grand opening of the 243,000-square-foot parts distribution center of Utility Trailer Manufacturing in Batavia, Ohio in April 2011.
- Utility Trailer plant receives award. // Fleet Equipment;Jul2008, Vol. 34 Issue 7, p20
The article announces that Utility Trailer's manufacturing plant has received the Plant Safety Award.
- Utility plant builds 200,000th trailer. // Trailer / Body Builders;Feb2013, Vol. 54 Issue 4, p10
The article reports that Utility Trailer Manufacturing Co. has made more than 200,000 reefer trailers at its manufacturing site in Clearfield, Utah.
- Utility Legacy Museum Trailer tour kicks off. // Fleet Owner Blog;5/ 9/2014, p4
The article reports that the Legacy Museum Trailer North America Tour of Utility Trailer Manufacturing Co. started in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Utility Clearfield UT plant receives award. // Trailer / Body Builders;Aug2014, Vol. 55 Issue 10, p50
The article announces that the manufacturing plant of Utility Trailer Manufacturing Company in Clearfield, Utah received the Liberty Mutual Insurance Silver Safety Award as of August 2014.
- Utility produces 50,000th dry van. // Fleet Equipment;Jul2013, Vol. 39 Issue 7, p24
The article informs that Utility Trailer Manufacturing Co., an American semi-trailer manufacturer, has achieved a milestone by producing the 50,000th dry van trailer at its manufacturing plant located in Glade Spring, Virginia.
- Utility to make Bendix roll stability a standard spec on refrigerated trailer. // Fleet Owner;Feb2015, Vol. 110 Issue 2, p1
The article reports that trailer maker Utility Trailer Manufacturing Co. will include trailer roll stability as a standard specification on its 3000R base model refrigerated trailers.