BWE developing complementary systems
- Marmon to host free tech expo. // Fleet Owner;Sep2010, Vol. 105 Issue 9, p58
The article offers information on a free technology exposition to be hosted by Marmon Highway Technologies LLC at its headquarters in Trussville, Alabama on September 28, 2010.
- Marmon Highway Technologies launches division dedicated to intermodal. // Fleet Owner Blog;1/16/2014, p4
The article reports that Marmon Highway Technologies has launched Fontaine Intermodal, a stand-alone division within its Fontaine Engineered Products company which will design and produce products for the intermodal transportation market.
- Marmon group issues products. // Fleet Owner;Jun2003, Vol. 98 Issue 6, p44
Looks at products for the trucking industry launched by various units of Marmon Highway Technologies. Inclusion of Marmon-Herrington's introduction of its Low Floor front wheel steer/drive system; Detroit Steel Products' launch of the Stabil-Air value-priced air suspension system; Fontaine...
- Getting the show on the road. SAUER, BRUCE // Trailer / Body Builders;Jul2010, Vol. 51 Issue 9, p174
The article highlights the Ideas in Motion private trade road show sponsored by Marmon Highway Technologies, an organization comprising of Fontaine Trailer and eight other trailer-related companies. The travelling road show was conceived by the organization in order to reach out to trailer...
- Industry plants rebounding from tornadoes. // Trailer / Body Builders;May2011, Vol. 52 Issue 7, p18
The article reports that industry plants are recovering after a series of tornadoes hit the U.S. South in April 2011. Utility Trailer's plant in Glade Spring, Virginia sustained damage to its building and roof while Fontaine Trailer's plant in Haleyville, Alabama was the hardest him among Marmon...
- Marmon showcases commercial vehicle portfolio. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Jul2010, Vol. 167 Issue 7, p32
The article reports on the commercial vehicle portfolio of Marmon Highway Technologies (MHT) offered by its 13 independent companies. In May 2010, MHT showcased its commercial vehicle products at a private trade show in Birmingham, Alabama. According to MHT President Kelly Dier, MHT has...
- Webb Wheel Products names president. // Fleet Owner Blog;5/30/2013, p2
The article announces that Chad Plank has been named president of Webb Wheel OEM, replacing Kent Finkbiner who was named group president of Marmon Highway Technologies (MHT) Commercial Truck business.
- Buffett firm takes shine to Fresno manufacturer. Dillard, Gabriel // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;11/14/2008, Issue 323944, p1
The article reports on the acquisition of TSE Brakes, a longtime family-owned business by subsidiary of investment guru Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Inc. in Fresno, California. The terms of the deal between Marmon Highway Technologies and TSE were not revealed. The majority share of the...
- Marmon Highway Technologies launches division dedicated to intermodal. // Fleet Owner;Mar2014, Vol. 109 Issue 3, p42
The article reports on the launch by Marmon Highway Technologies of the Fontaine Intermodal division within its Fontaine Engineered Products company in 2014.