Volvo to sell heavy hybrid vehicle
- Steel Contributes to Safer Volvo. // Automotive Design & Production;Oct2012, Vol. 124 Issue 8, p18
The article describes the Volvo FH trucks launched by Volvo Trucks in 2012.
- Volvo targets muckaway sector. Swallow, Kevin // Motor Transport;6/7/2010, p10
The article focuses on the new FMX heavy-duty construction vehicle from Volvo Trucks.
- Fancy a Volvo Globetrotter XL? Swallow, Kevin // Commercial Motor;9/20/2012, Vol. 218 Issue 5502, p51
The article offers brief information of the 2009-registered Euro-4 FH with a Globetrotter XL cab from Volvo Trucks.
- XE13 equips VN 670 for smooth ride. Roberts, Jack // Overdrive;Nov2011, Vol. 51 Issue 11, p57
The article offers brief information on the XE13 truck from Volvo Trucks.
- D u a l-c lu tch 1-Shift to be offered on FH. // Commercial Motor;10/2/2014, Vol. 222 Issue 5606, p9
The article reports that the dual-clutch version of truck manufacturer Volvo Trucks's 12-speed I-Shift automated gearbox will be offered on FH heavy truck models.
- Volvo Trucks rolls out natural gas-powered VNL daycab at MATS. // Bulk Transporter Exclusive Insight;3/28/2012, p8
The article previews the Volvo VNL daycab from Volvo Trucks.
- Say 'cheese'. // Truck & Driver;May2013, p21
A photograph is presented of the Volvo FH six-wheeled lift-axle tanker from the company Volvo Trucks.
- Volvo sets up new centre in Kent. Swallow, Kevin // Commercial Motor;2/10/2011, Vol. 214 Issue 5419, p51
The article reports that the company Volvo Trucks has opened a Used Truck Center in Hythe, Kent in England.
- SEND IN THE HEAVIES. // Contract Journal;12/6/2006, Vol. 436 Issue 6604, p10
The article evaluates the heavy haulage version of Volvo Trucks 660 horsepower FH16.