Volvo boosts output, recalls 700 workers
- Volvo Trucks rolls out natural gas-powered VNL daycab at MATS. // Bulk Transporter Exclusive Insight;3/28/2012, p8
The article previews the Volvo VNL daycab from Volvo Trucks.
- Say 'cheese'. // Truck & Driver;May2013, p21
A photograph is presented of the Volvo FH six-wheeled lift-axle tanker from the company Volvo Trucks.
- Volvo sets up new centre in Kent. Swallow, Kevin // Commercial Motor;2/10/2011, Vol. 214 Issue 5419, p51
The article reports that the company Volvo Trucks has opened a Used Truck Center in Hythe, Kent in England.
- SEND IN THE HEAVIES. // Contract Journal;12/6/2006, Vol. 436 Issue 6604, p10
The article evaluates the heavy haulage version of Volvo Trucks 660 horsepower FH16.
- SWEDEN: Volvo Trucks expands range for alternative fuels in North America. // Aroq - Just-Auto.com (Global News);6/7/2013, p34
This article reports on the plan of Volvo Trucks to introduce trucks running on DME, an energy-efficient fuel with low environmental impact, in the North American market.
- Volvo to sell heavy hybrid vehicle. // Trailer / Body Builders;May2011, Vol. 52 Issue 7, p10
The article reports that Volvo Trucks will start selling heavy hybrid trucks under the name Volvo FE Hybrid to selected European markets.
- Steel Contributes to Safer Volvo. // Automotive Design & Production;Oct2012, Vol. 124 Issue 8, p18
The article describes the Volvo FH trucks launched by Volvo Trucks in 2012.
- Volvo FM spec offers 'more choices and opportunities'. // Commercial Motor;3/18/2010, Vol. 212 Issue 5373, p12
The article reports that the company Volvo Trucks has updated its Volvo FM trucks to offer more choices for the truck drivers.
- Volvo targets muckaway sector. Swallow, Kevin // Motor Transport;6/7/2010, p10
The article focuses on the new FMX heavy-duty construction vehicle from Volvo Trucks.