So what's the next big thing?
- John Freisinger. St. Cyr, Peter // Albuquerque: The Magazine;Nov2011, Vol. 8 Issue 7, p186
An interview with John Freisinger, chief executive officer (CEO) of Technology Ventures Corp. (TVC), is presented. When asked how Technology Ventures started in Albuquerque, New Mexico, Freisinger says the nonprofit group was established by Lockheed Martin Corporation in 1993. He comments on...
- Bentley boss will be World Congress speaker. // Automotive News;10/24/2016, Vol. 90 Issue 6748, p0003
The article announces that Bentley Motors chief executive officer (CEO) Wolfgang Duerheimer will speak at the 2016 Automotive News World Congress.
- Wagoner will keynote. // Automotive News;9/25/2006, Vol. 81 Issue 6222, p1
The article reports that the keynote speech at the 31st Automotive News World Congress to be held on January 16, 2007 in Dearborn, Michigan will be delivered by Rick Wagoner, CEO of General Motors Corp. He became the CEO of the company in January 2000. Wagoner joined the company in 1977 as an...
- Who will have the last word at congress? Marchionne. // Automotive News;11/23/2009, Vol. 84 Issue 6387, p4
The article reports that Sergio Marchionne, chief executive officer (CEO) of Chrysler Group LLC, will be the closing keynote speaker at the 2010 Automotive News World Congress on January 13, 2010, in Detroit, Michigan. Marchionne, also the CEO of automaker Fiat, became CEO of Chrysler when Fiat...
- Chrysler's Bigland to speak in Jan. // Automotive News;10/29/2012, Vol. 87 Issue 6540, p3
A profile of Reid Bigland, chief executive officer (CEO) of Chrysler Canada Ltd. and head of Chrysler's U.S. sales, who will be the opening speaker at the 2013 Automotive News World Congress on January 16, 2013, is presented. 45-year-old Bigland is also a member of Fiat's Group Executive...
- Ghosn: Partnerships needed to stay ahead. Chappell, Lindsay // Automotive News;4/9/2012, Vol. 86 Issue 6511, p32
The article offers information on the views of Carlos Ghosn, the chief executive officer (CEO) of two allied companies, Nissan and Renault regarding the benefits of automaker alliances. Ghosm mentions that automaker alliances are crucial for the companies to meet global product demand, at the...
- Dateline Washington. Coorsh, Richard // Consumers' Research Magazine;Nov93, Vol. 76 Issue 11, p6
Informs that President Bill Clinton is considering privately controlled interstate highways if public funding falls short. The proposed 155,000-mile National Highway System; View of Rodney Slater, director of the Federal Highway Administration; More.
- Time to stop calling U.S. Route 11 'state Route 11'. Werner, Dave // Adirondack Daily Enterprise;8/28/2010, Vol. 117 Issue 204, pA5
The author reflects on the confusion caused by the road sign designation in state and federal highways in the U.S.
- Promoting the Pikes Peak Ocean to Ocean Highway. // American History;Oct2007, Vol. 42 Issue 4, p38
A photo essay which documents the Pikes Peak Ocean to Ocean Highway, proposed in 1914 to be a transcontinental U.S. highway to pass within sight of Colorado's Pikes Peak, is presented.