"Autos for Life": A Ford Comes Full Circle!
- Time Running Out to Participate in CFC to Help NRL Educational Trust Fund. Hagan, Marie // National Right to Life News;Oct2009, Vol. 36 Issue 10, p27
The article encourages Americans to participate in the Combined Federal Campaign (CFC), a workplace charity campaign, that will allow them to help their fellowmen to be educated through the National Right to Life Educational Trust Fund. The involvement of federal employees in CFC is reported....
- Giving the Gift of Life. Franz, Wanda // National Right to Life News;Nov2006, Vol. 33 Issue 11, p1
This article offers information on the benefits of giving to the National Right to Life Educational Trust Fund. The role of the trust fund is to educate individuals about the life issues. Donations to the trust fund are fully deductible for federal income tax purposes because it only does...
- "Autos for Life" Runs Hot This Summer! O'STEEN JR., DAVID N. // National Right to Life News;Jul/Aug2008, Vol. 35 Issue 7/8, p27
The article reports on the Autos for Life program of the National Right to Life Educational Trust Fund. Pro-life people have donated various kinds of vehicles including luxury automobiles, sport utility vehicles (SUVs) and boats. It is noted that the program helped lessen abortion rates and...
- Clean Out Your Garage for Autos for Life. O'Steen Jr., David N. // National Right to Life News;Apr2008, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p25
The article provides information on the Autos for Life program of the National Right to Life (NRL) Educational Trust Fund. Significance of the program for preserving the life of unborn babies is highlighted. As reported, a 1995 Buick LeSabre has been donated by an NRL member for the cause. The...
- Conservative spotlight. // Human Events;10/21/94, Vol. 50 Issue 40, p10
Features the National Right to Life Committee (NRLC). Steps taken by President Bill Clinton to make abortion safe, legal and rare; Information about NRLC; Role of medical ethics in NRLC.
- Oh, for a return to an old-fashioned happy death. Blackburn, Thomas E. // National Catholic Reporter;1/7/94, Vol. 30 Issue 10, p18
Opinion. Comments on the diverging views of prolonging and ending life. Case of Doctor Jack Kevorkian; Euthanasia; Gap between the beginning of life and the end of life; President Bill Clinton's health care plan; Happy death as happier; Death as putting life into a continuum; Eternal life with...
- How your tax dollars help finance the left. Whitmann, Marshall; Griffin, Charles P. // Human Events;11/10/95, Vol. 51 Issue 43, p18
Reports that the National Right to Life Committee (NRLC) get a grant from the federal government. Erects pro-life exhibit at Fourth World Conference in China; Planned parenthood; Mislabeled political group.
- Spring Cleaning Helps "Autos For Life" More Than You Know! O'Steen Jr., David N. // National Right to Life News;Spring2012, Vol. 39 Issue 2, p25
The author calls for pro-lifers in the U.S. to donate their vehicles to the National Right to Life Educational Trust Fund to help save the lives of unborn babies through the Autos for Life program.
- Pro-choice victory. // Progressive;Jul94, Vol. 58 Issue 7, p9
Comments on the boycott of polyester which was called to protest the sale in the United States of RU486. The National Right to Life Committee; Possible impact of RU486.