In Loving Memory and In Honor
- Ample Time to Assist the Unborn through the Combined Federal Campaign. RIVERS, MARIE G. // National Right to Life News;Oct2010, Vol. 37 Issue 10, p23
The article discusses the Combined Federal Campaign (CFC) that was launched in the U.S. and was participated on by the National Right to Life Educational Trust. Through the CFC, federal employees could easily and directly give their donations to their favorite charities. It claims that the...
- Conservative spotlight. // Human Events;10/21/94, Vol. 50 Issue 40, p10
Features the National Right to Life Committee (NRLC). Steps taken by President Bill Clinton to make abortion safe, legal and rare; Information about NRLC; Role of medical ethics in NRLC.
- Oh, for a return to an old-fashioned happy death. Blackburn, Thomas E. // National Catholic Reporter;1/7/94, Vol. 30 Issue 10, p18
Opinion. Comments on the diverging views of prolonging and ending life. Case of Doctor Jack Kevorkian; Euthanasia; Gap between the beginning of life and the end of life; President Bill Clinton's health care plan; Happy death as happier; Death as putting life into a continuum; Eternal life with...
- How your tax dollars help finance the left. Whitmann, Marshall; Griffin, Charles P. // Human Events;11/10/95, Vol. 51 Issue 43, p18
Reports that the National Right to Life Committee (NRLC) get a grant from the federal government. Erects pro-life exhibit at Fourth World Conference in China; Planned parenthood; Mislabeled political group.
- Pro-choice victory. // Progressive;Jul94, Vol. 58 Issue 7, p9
Comments on the boycott of polyester which was called to protest the sale in the United States of RU486. The National Right to Life Committee; Possible impact of RU486.
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR. Chappell, Bill; Kent, Carol Ann; Fahringer, Carl; Heil, Gerald; Novak, Richard // Our Sunday Visitor;10/4/2009, Vol. 96 Issue 23, p26
This section presents several letters to the editor in response to previous articles, including "Right to Life on Thin Ice?" by Robert Lockwood published in the September 13, 2009 issue, "Reflecting on the Man Who Might Have Been," by Russell Shaw, published in the September 13, 2009 issue, and...
- Unbowed Pro-Lifers Look to the Future. Cross, Karen // National Right to Life News;Nov2006, Vol. 33 Issue 11, p10
This article highlights the contributions of pro-life activists to candidates of the recent elections in the U.S. The National Right to Life Political Action Group Committee (NRL PAC) was actively involved in 87 races across the country. Closer analysis shows just how well NRL PAC did when it...
- Assisted Suicide and the Inalieable Right to Life. Avila, Daniel // Issues in Law & Medicine;Fall2000, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p111
Focuses on assisted suicide and the inalienable right to life. Significance of a distinction between the inalienable right to life itself and the status of being regarded by law as having the inalienable right to life; Nature of the injury caused by being regarded by law as having a right to the...
- "Autos for Life": A Ford Comes Full Circle! O'STEEN JR., DAVID N. // National Right to Life News;Apr/May2011, Vol. 38 Issue 4/5, p29
The article highlights the Autos for Life program of the National Right to Life Educational Trust Fund, which auctions donated automobiles to support saving unborn babies.