Iowans Walk for Peace on Palm Sunday
- MOROCCAN POLICE DISPERSE OPPOSITION PROTEST. // Middle East Reporter (Daily Edition);5/16/2011, Vol. 198 Issue 5093, p1
The article reports on the move of the Moroccan police to use truncheons to disperse a pro-democracy protest on the southern outskirts of the capital Rabat, Morocco injuring dozens of protesters.
- Haskell TEEA Members attend Tri-Country Rally Day. // Twin Cities News (Munday, TX);4/10/2008, Vol. 26 Issue 15, p1
The article highlights the annual Texas Extension Education Association (TEEA) District 3 Tri-County Rally Day which was held at the Perry Patton Community Center in Haskell County, Texas, on March 10, 2008.
- Citizens Mount Historic Offensive to Defeat Double Tax Tolls. Hall, Terri // Bulverde Standard (Canyon Lake, TX);12/12/2007, Vol. 23 Issue 50, p11
The article reports on the demonstration of the citizens, community and organizations against the implementation of double tax tolls in Texas.
- Untitled. // Bulverde Standard (Canyon Lake, TX);3/14/2007, Vol. 23 Issue 11, p10
A photograph of three protesters in the U.S. is presented.
- Public Protest Letter to Chief Appraiser. // Bulverde Standard (Canyon Lake, TX);5/16/2007, Vol. 23 Issue 20, p11
The article presents a public protest letter to the Chief of the Appraisal District in Comal County, Texas, it reveals that the letter submitted by taxpayers to the appraisal district, indicating dissatisfaction with its value, was sufficient to constitute a protest.
- AN INCIDENT AT BARCALDINE 1891. BUXTON, G. L. // Labour History;Nov1964, Issue 7, p22
The article presents an excerpt from the March 5, 1891 issue of the "Wagga Wagga Advertiser," describing the events of a labor demonstration in Barcaldine, Queensland.
- Aussie attacks spark outrage in India. // Asian Pacific Post;1/14/2010, p13
The article reports on the protest staged by Indian students in New Delhi, India after an arson attack was made by Australian police on the gurudwara under construction in Melbourne, Victoria.
- Headed to the Rally to Restore Sanity. Humble, Loretta // Malakoff News (TX);10/15/2010, Vol. 101 Issue 41, p1B
The article offers the author's anticipations and expectations in the Rally to Restore Sanity in Washington Mall.
- Fight For A Cure. Johnson, Dakota // Malakoff News (TX);10/29/2010, Vol. 101 Issue 43, p8A
The article focuses on the "Fight For A Cure" Pep rally by Malakoff High School (MHS) in Malakoff, Texas.
- Finally on our way to the rally. Humble, Loretta // Malakoff News (TX);10/29/2010, Vol. 101 Issue 43, p1B
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of preparing for the Rally to Restore Sanity in Washington D.C.