CAMBODIA; RISK SUMMARY
- Bullet vs. ballot. Whitelaw, Kevin // U.S. News & World Report;07/27/98, Vol. 125 Issue 4, p12
Discusses elections to be held in Cambodia in July 1998. Cambodian People's Party (CPP) which ousted its coalition partner, the Funcinpec party; The problem of weapons and violence; General lawlessness which prevails; Campaign of opposition candidate Sam Rainsy.
- Government Functions. // Cambodia Country Review;2010, p30
The article offers information on the government functions in Cambodia including its executive, legislative, and judicial branches.
- Government Structure. // Cambodia Country Review;2010, p31
The article offers information on the government structure of Cambodia in terms of the type of governance, its constitutional establishment, and leadership.
- Partner Links. // Cambodia Country Review;2011, p111
The article lists the international and regional partners who have contributed in giving economic and political information related to Cambodia including Center for International Business Studies, Asian Country Information, and Business News Americas.
- Political Conditions. // Cambodia Country Review;2011, p8
The article provides an overview of the political conditions in Cambodia from 1953 to August 2010, which include details on the country's independence from France, tensions against Thailand, and the conviction of Kang Keng Ieu for genocide.
- Government Functions. // Cambodia Country Review;2012, p51
The article provides information on Cambodia's government functions as of 2012 including the country's legislative authority, judicial system, and constitution.
- CAMBODIA: RISK SUMMARY. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;Apr2010, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p6
The article provides information on the risk summary of Colombia including political, economic and business environment risks.
- CAMOBDIA: RISK SUMMARY. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;Jul2010, Vol. 21 Issue 7, p6
The article provides an overview of the political, economic, and business conditions in Cambodia in 2010, with details on the three-day strike for wage hike and the positive trend of telecommunications sector of the country.
- Chapter II: Political Overview. // Cambodia Country Review;2000, p9
Presents an overview of the political and social sectors in Cambodia as of July 1, 2000, including population, principal government officials, education, social infrastructure, history, government, armed forces and foreign relations.