VMP Takes Green Initiative with UPS
- VMP Partners with UPS for Carbon Offset/Green Initiative Program. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Jul2011, Vol. 41 Issue 7, p38
The article reports on the partnership of Stevensville, Maryland-based Video Mount Products with United Parcel Service Inc. (UPS) for its Carbon Offset and green initiative program in the U.S.
- REP/DISTRIBUTOR NEWS. // Residential Systems;Sep2010, Vol. 11 Issue 9, p10
The article offers information on several business partnerships including that of companies Video Mount Products with PSA Security Network Inc., (PSA), Remote Technologies Inc. with RTI Systems Asia, a division of Mojo Group Asia, and Genelec Inc. with Omega Sales Inc.
- 30+ BIM Models Now Available for VMP Products. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Mar2013, Vol. 43 Issue 3, p147
Video Mount Products has partnered with Autodesk Inc. to provide Building Information Modeling (BIM) content and technology for its products.
- AmericasMart.com partners with UPS on credit program. Butler, Nancy // Home Accents Today;Aug2000, Vol. 15 Issue 8, p14
Reports the partnership between AmericasMart-Atlanta and United Parcel Service (UPS) Capital in Atlanta, Georgia in August 2000. Objective of the tie-up; Features of the AmericasMart.com Account program; Creation of a virtual supply chain.
- Kabbage Partners with UPS on Small Business Loans. Wack, Kevin // American Banker;6/19/2015, Vol. 180 Issue F324, p0
The article reports that online small business lender Kabbage has partnered with global delivery firm United Parcel Services where it will make loans to UPS's customers.
- Can big business partner with NGOs? Dollé, Peter // INSEAD Knowledge Publications;Apr2012, Vol. 5 Issue 8, p5
The article discusses the possibility of companies fostering partnership with non-government organizations (NGO). As cited, private logistics companies such as United Parcel Service (UPS) have partnered with the United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF), United Way, the World Food Programme, and...
- Ford, UPS Team On Web Tracking System. Duvall, Mel // Inter@ctive Week;02/07/2000, Vol. 7 Issue 5, p8
Presents information on the partnership formed by Ford Motor Co. and United Parcel Service (UPS) to build a Web-based tracking system. Benefits of the deal to Ford's automobile delivery; Mechanism of the tracking system; Efforts of Ford to adopt Internet technology.
- Crane Aerospace & Electronics, UPS. // AirGuide Business;2/8/2010, p3
The article reports on the agreement between Crane Aerospace and Electronics and United Parcel Service (UPS) for the distribution of jet transport parts across the globe.
- TECH BRIEFS. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Feb2009, Vol. 39 Issue 2, p74
The article offers news briefs related to security systems industry. Honeywell Inc. has incorporated Pixim Inc.'s Digital Pixel System Technology to its HD4U ultra wide dynamic fixed mini-dome camera. Genetec Inc. has participated on the Alliances program launched by video surveillance solutions...