Palestine Pays Salaries to Terrorists in Israeli Prisons
- Dutch parliament calls on P.A. to stop paying salaries to terrorists. // Jewish Telegraphic Agency: 1922 to present;7/13/2014, p1
(JTA) -- The Dutch parliament unanimously passed a motion calling for an end to salaries that the Palestinian Authority pays to convicted terrorists.
- As Militancy Wanes, Terrorists Get Pay Hike. // India -- West;5/28/2010, Vol. 35 Issue 27, pA35
The article reports that a pay hike was reportedly received by the Kashmiri terrorists and refugees from Jammu and Kashmir, India in Pakistan-controlled Kashmir.
- ISIS slashes salaries of fighters by half, citing economic challenges. // Arab American News;1/23/2016, Vol. 32 Issue 1563, p19
The article reports on the plan of the extremist group the Islamic State (ISIS) to slash the salaries of its fighters by one half attributed to the effects of the economic challenges.
- The Time for Urgency Is Now. // Fairfield County Business Journal;8/4/2003, Vol. 42 Issue 31, pS6
Focuses on the importance of security systems in business enterprises in the U.S. Effort of the companies in minimizing their investment in wages. training and employee screening; Appointment of security officers and purchase of technological equipment; Impact of the September 11 terrorists...
- Mailbag. Pollard, Samantha; Maurer Sr., Michael L. // Bulverde Standard (Canyon Lake, TX);8/23/2006, Vol. 22 Issue 34, p7
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including an article on terrorism and a statement issued by Judge Scheel on salary raises for elected officials.
- Salary watch. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;4/25/2002, Vol. 191 Issue 4219, p14
Presents several charts on the salary ranges of executive chefs in Great Britain as of April 2002. Effect of the September 11 terrorist attacks on salaries; Hotels which have increased the salaries of employees.
- Shootings Heighten Security Worries. // Middle East Monitor: The Gulf;Mar2003, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p9
Focuses on the threat of internal attacks by Islamist terrorist elements in Kuwait. Fatal attacks on U.S. civilians in Kuwait in 2002; Response of the Kuwait government to the security risk posed to civilians; Effect of increasing presence of U.S. led military personnel in the country on the...
- Notice--continuation of emergency regarding terrorists who threaten to disrupt the Middle East... Clinton, William J. // Weekly Compilation of Presidential Documents;1/22/96, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p77
Presents a notice from the President of the United States signed on January 18, 1996 concerning the continuation of emergency regarding terrorists who threaten to disrupt the Middle East peace process. Features of Executive Order 12947 signed on January 23, 1995; Dangers posed by terrorist...
- Letter to Congressional leaders on continuation of the emergency with respect to terrorists who... Clinton, William J. // Weekly Compilation of Presidential Documents;1/22/96, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p78
Presents the letter of the President of the United States on January 18, 1996 to Congressional leaders concerning the continuation of emergency regarding terrorists who threaten to disrupt the Middle East peace process. Pertinent provisions in the National Emergency Act; Dangers posed by...