Chrysler Moves $1B from TL to Bond
- Chrysler Seeks to Lower Price on $3B TL. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;6/17/2013, p27
The article reports on the plan of automobile manufacturer Chrysler Group to revise the price its existing term loan worth 2.95 billion U.S. dollars.
- Chrysler Debt Includes Large Loan/Bond Deals (Update). Iyer, Gayatri // High Yield Report;5/2/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 18, p17
This article reports on the plan of Chrysler Group to use the proceeds from a term loan sold to institutional investors to help repay its debt to the U.S. and Canadian governments.
- Chrysler Offers $3B Term Loan. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;12/9/2013, p27
The article reports on the plan of automobile maker Chrysler Group to reprice its term loan B of three billion dollars in December 2013.
- Chrysler Loan Pricing Set. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;12/16/2013, p47
The article reports on a term loan repricing launched in December 2013 by automobile manufacturer Chrysler Group LLC with final pricing setting at Libor plus 275 basis points.
- Price Talk Emerges on Chrysler's $3.5B TL. Iyer, Gayatri // High Yield Report;5/9/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 19, p15
The article reports that Morgan Stanley has established pricing on the 3.5 billion U.S. dollar term loan it is syndicating for Chrysler Group.
- Moody's: Chrysler HY Deal Lacks Standard Covenants. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/16/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 20, p19
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service sees that the 2.5-billion U.S. dollar junk bond offering of Chrysler Group lacks protections considered normal for a bond deal with its rating. The automaker is selling 2.5 billion U.S. dollars in senior secured notes due 2019 and 2021 as part...
- HY Market: There's No Time Like the Present. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/16/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 20, p27
The article reports on the influx of new issues in the high yield bond market. Issuance in April 2010 dropped to 23.3 billion U.S. dollars while volume in May 2011, as of the 11th day, amounted to 12.8 billion U.S. dollars. The biggest deal comes from Chrysler Group at 2.5 billion U.S. dollars....
- Chrysler Gets Flashing Yellow Light from Investors. Clouse, Carol J.; Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/9/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 19, p22
The article reports on the 3.5-billion U.S. dollar term loan B for Chrysler Group being syndicated by Morgan Stanley, as well as its bond issue. Chrysler has a junk bond deal worth 2.5 billion U.S. dollars marketed by Bank of America Merrill Lynch. Investors on the loan side of the company see...
- Three Loans Break, Rise on Secondary. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;5/31/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 22, p19
The article reports on the increase in price of three term loans for Triumph Group, RCN Metro and Village Roadshow Films on May 27, 2010.
- Auto Cos. Join Cavalcade of Billion Dollar Loan Deals. Clouse, Carol J. // High Yield Report;5/2/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 18, p25
This article reports on the search for bank loans by companies in the U.S. in 2011. Chrysler Group is looking for a term loan as part of its credit facility. Delphi Automotive launched a deal for a refinancing loan. Other companies that are searching for loans include Lawson Software, KAR...