EMSC $950M HY Deal Leads Busy Day
- EMSC, Ply Gem, Gray Price $910M in Bonds. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;10/1/2012, p11
The article reports that three U.S. firms, namely, Emergency Medical Services Corp., Georgia-based Gray Television and Ply Gem Industries, joined Breitburn Energy Partners and Frontier Communications in pricing a total of 1.36-billion dollars in new high yield bond issues on October 1, 2012.
- Banks Backing $3.2B EMSC Buyout. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;1/24/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p12
This article reports on the commitment of a group of banks to finance the buyout of Emergency Medical Services Corp. in 2011.
- Municipal Market Data General Obligation Yields. // Bond Buyer;4/5/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31359, p36
Presents chart depicting the rating of general obligation high-yields junk bonds in the U.S.
- Why new junk bond issues came back from the cold. Grad, Michael // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Nov/Dec93, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p29
Discusses various aspects of the bonds issues market in the United States. Characteristics of surge in bonds market from 1986-1989; Number of corporations that issued high-yield bonds in 1992; Decline in average size per bonds issuer; Events that had an impact on bond issues market; Rates for...
- A junk sellers' market. Maher, Philip // Investment Dealers' Digest;07/07/97, Vol. 63 Issue 27, p2
Reports on the impressive underwriting performance of the junk bonds market in the United States. Warnings of market observers; Creation of additional categories for the market by Moody's Investors Service Inc.; Increases of the 144A deals; Expansion of the market in Europe.
- Junk market conditions said to be near perfect. Bender, Michael // Investment Dealers' Digest;07/07/97, Vol. 63 Issue 27, p16
Reports on the growth of the junk bonds market in the United States. Factors creating the near-perfect condition of the market; Top high-yield debt deals as of June 24, 1997; Growth of the junk bonds market in Europe; Expansion of Rule 144A; Excesses of the inflows into the high-yield mutual funds.
- Rhodia, Impress Occupy Europe, as US Buys Up Deal Deluge. Appin, Rick; Husband, Sarah // Bank Loan Report;5/26/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 21, p11
Presents an update on the high-yield market in the United States, as of May 25, 2003.
- Heavy volume, but some are walking on eggshells. // High Yield Report;08/03/98, Vol. 9 Issue 31, p5
Focuses on the high level of transactions in the new issues market in the United States. Value of deals in junk bond pricing on July 30, 1998; Identification of scheduled transaction for the market; Information on a $1 billion dollar deal of the PetroDrill company.
- Too much supply causes market to falter. // High Yield Report;08/02/99, Vol. 10 Issue 31, p4
Reports on biggest losers in secondary trading in high yield bonds in the United States with a decrease in price points due to a glut in supply.