Il Fornaio To Fund LBO with $195M Loan
- Il Fornaio acquires initial Eastern-based site. // Nation's Restaurant News;10/19/98, Vol. 32 Issue 42, p30
States that Il Fornaio Corp. had purchased a site in Atlanta, Georgia for its Italian restaurant and bakery Cucina Italiana e Panetteria.
- Il Fornaio profits rise 17% for nine months. // Nation's Restaurant News;11/20/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 47, p12
Reports the profits of Il Fornaio Corp. in Corte Madera, California. Growth in net income of the company; Revenue growth statistics of the firm; Information on the comp-store sales and diluted earnings per share of the corporation.
- Il Fornaio. // Restaurant Business;07/15/2000, Vol. 99 Issue 14, p76
Features Il Fornaio, a casual dining chain restaurant based in California. Systemwide sales; Total units; Average unit sales; Restaurant mission of offering an authentic Italian experience; Menu offerings.
- Il Fornaio Tuscany menu. Cebrzynski, Gregg // Nation's Restaurant News;04/24/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 17, p64
Highlights the Tuscany menu offered as one of the monthly regional Italian menus at Il Fornaio restaurants in the United States. List of Tuscan menu offerings; Role of chef David Giani in the creation of the Tuscan menus; Reason for reluctance of diners to try Pera Grigliata.
- GIUSEPPE NACCARELLI. Spector, Amy // Nation's Restaurant News;9/12/2005 Supplement, p24
The article profiles Giuseppe Naccarelli, a native of Abruzzo, the region on the Adriatic Coast across from Rome and corporate director of kitchen operations of the 23 Il Fornaio restaurants in Italy. Naccarelli shared his insights on why Italian regional foods have gained popularity at the Il...
- Mangia e Beve! Minasian, Sarah // Cheers;Jun2004, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p16
Discusses the wine offerings of several chain restaurants. Il Fornaio Italian restaurant; Bertucci's Brick Oven Pizzeria; Buca di Beppo; Romano's Macaroni Grill.
- BEER AND SPIRITS, ITALIAN STYLE. Minasian, Sarah // Cheers;Jun2004, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p20
Discusses the beer and drink selections of several restaurants. Il Fornaio; Bertucci's; Buca di Beppo; Romano's Macaroni Grill.
- DRESSED FOR SUCCESS. // Australian Gourmet Traveller;Mar2007, Vol. 7 Issue 3, p19
The article features cooking products released in Australia, including a cruet set from Il Fornaio and Hoyne Design, and aprons from Sascha Says.
- Il Fornaio to Expand Bakery Operations at Former Bimbo Plant. Maio, Pat // Orange County Business Journal;1/9/2006, Vol. 29 Issue 2, p3
The article reports on the plan of restaurant chain Il Fornaio Corp. to expand its wholesale bakery business in Southern California. The lease for the 60,000 square foot plant site has been signed by the company. The new site will have 50 workers and it operates several restaurants in Southern...