Chrysler Prices $3.2B HY Deal
- HY Market: There's No Time Like the Present. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/16/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 20, p27
The article reports on the influx of new issues in the high yield bond market. Issuance in April 2010 dropped to 23.3 billion U.S. dollars while volume in May 2011, as of the 11th day, amounted to 12.8 billion U.S. dollars. The biggest deal comes from Chrysler Group at 2.5 billion U.S. dollars....
- Chrysler offers money-back guarantee. // Bluegrass Automotive Report;Mar2010, Vol. 15 Issue 12, p3
The article reports that Auburn Hills, Michigan-based Chrysler Group LLC is offering money-back guarantee for customers who purchase its minivans.
- Chrysler set to buy Michigan plant. // Bluegrass Automotive Report;Mar2010, Vol. 15 Issue 12, p13
The article reports that Chrysler Group LLC is set to buy an assembly plant in Sterling Heights, Michigan for 20 million dollars.
- Chrysler offers money back guarantee. // Knoxville Automotive Report;Mar2010, Vol. 20 Issue 6, p3
The article reports that Chrysler Group LLC is offering a money-back guarantee on it minivans to attract customers who lost interest in their automobiles due to financial troubles.
- Chrysler offers money-back guarantee. // Memphis Automotive Report;2010, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p3
The article reports on the 60-day money-back guarantee offered by Chrysler Group LLC on its minivans to attract customers turned off by its financial troubles in Michigan, which runs through March 31, 2010.
- Chrysler cuts lifetime warranty to 5 years. // North Texas Automotive Report;Oct2009, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p9
The article reports on the decision of Auburn Hills, Michigan-based automaker Chrysler Group LLC to cut its lifetime powertrain warranty in favor of a 5-year, 100,000-mile guarantee.
- Chrysler posts $212M 3Q profit. Krisher, Tom; Durbin, Dee-Ann // Memphis Automotive Report;Dec2011, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p7
The article reports on the 212-million-U.S.-dollar profit of Chrysler Group LLC in the third quarter of 2011 in the U.S.
- IS CHRYSLER ON TRACK WITH ITS NEW SOUTHWEST FLORIDA PROPERTY? Fitzsimmons, Lyle // Gulfshore Business;Oct2013, Vol. 18 Issue 10, p10
The article reports on the purchase of a 531-acre property in southeast Collier County in Florida by the automobile company Chrysler Group LLC.
- Ontario cools Chrysler heat plan. Sinek, Jeremy // Automotive News;2/8/1993, Vol. 67 Issue 5485, p16
Reports on the difficulty experienced by Chrysler Canada in finding an alternative source of power at its Windsor minivan plant. Ontario Hydro's freeze on non-utility generation projects; Approximate cost of the Windsor co-generation project; Other automakers affected.
- Chrysler posts net loss in Canada. // Automotive News;5/24/1993, Vol. 67 Issue 5500, p38
Reports on Chrysler Canada's earnings in 1991. After-tax net loss; Net sales; Annual release of financial results.